Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

Spotted a blue KE35 (I think?) on the way into UQ. I'm starting to like KE3? and KE5?, I never used to for some reason.

Just saw a girl on her green Ps driving a white KE70 flat front on the way back from UQ, I've seen it a few times, looks pretty neat and original.

:huh: arent you in QLD :laff:

• Upvote 1

spotted a white KE25 turning onto Yeo Avenue in highgate, was low on some type of wheels. playing LOUD drum n bass I think haha, looked wicked and in good condition, anyone on here?

possibly a friend of mine Nick. a very clean KE25!!

cheers, scott

Spotted the old guy in the mustard KE26 three times today around Greenhill road, and I see him regularly putting around my area.

Also regularly see an old lady driving an orange KE25 with no hubcaps and a few dings but still quite tidy, saw yesterday on Portrush rd.

Edit: lol I thought this was the QLD one

:laff: all good mate :laff: i was just surfing through last night , and saw your posts figured i would just check just incase you were actually lost :y:

spotted myself looking at my seca, and thinking i should get a new battery for it and take it for a final drive, for the N/A 4age rush before it has heart surgery in the next few weeks :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Spotted the old guy in the mustard KE26 three times today around Greenhill road, and I see him regularly putting around my area.

Also regularly see an old lady driving an orange KE25 with no hubcaps and a few dings but still quite tidy, saw yesterday on Portrush rd.

I had a chat with said old bloke a few months ago. He told me he has a list a page long of potential purchasers!!

As for that old lady, I know about that one too, she has my number for when she is ready :blush: Bought brand new by her and owned til this day. Still has plastic on sunvisors, blankets on seats. Was involved in a small bingle recently for which I donated parts to repair

spotted myself looking at my seca, and thinking i should get a new battery for it and take it for a final drive, for the N/A 4age rush before it has heart surgery in the next few weeks :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

About f@$king time Dale! Licence back soon, will have to come help swap shit!