Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

Yea havnt been there for a while, they made the best ones few years back... should pop in one day soon...

also spotted like every rollaclub SA member today lol, and lots of random corollas, anyone see that red KE25 at the good guys in nourlanga?

Sweet cruise man well done!!!!!!!!!1

Edited by Tally

Well yesterday about 5:30pm I was pulled over on the freeway up to mt barker for a while had a bit of a overheating problem :no2: :y: while pulled over a white KE30 drove past, looked alot like the one dearmanKE just sold, behind that was a clean beige KE70 and then a nice blue AE86 went past.

Cheers, Ben.

Spotted Smeetsy's 20 last night. I only saw it real quick but my lovely lady got a good enough look to notice that it had white mags and no whitewalls now? Please confirm Smeetsy? Have you ditched the stockie rims and whitewall look? Car still looking sweet mate.

Hey Chobis!

Sorry, haven't had the internet or car for 2 weeks. Damn providers...!

Yes, that would have been me, I'm suprised you or your lady didn't hear my diff :dance: it is fffffffffecked. Getting the spare re-conditioned, it is very expensive with a part time job :hmm: and then registration etc etc...

Diff gets back tomorrow... hopefully, it depends if he wants to screw me around anymore... Then it will be put in and i can drive my car again!

Yes i have ditched the whitewall/hubbies look. My plan was to put these wider rims on and then lower it... but now i am moneyless... >.< ! So it will have to wait. What do you think?? I have been missing the whitewall/hubbies look lately. What to do?

- w