Spotted

Jared

Yeah looks cool, sort of prefered the old look. He also owns the Desoto and Bmw hey, lucky bastard haha

Whoa..... you crazy stalker.... :no2: hehe..... yeh you right though....... I guess you on Melburg or something...... Soto is currently for sale...... Sweet car too, but that 2002 is awesome. I love it.

Members dont see this ad

Yeh I also saw the trailered green thing yesterday I think.

Who was driving the..... wait for it, wait for it....

.....WHITE..(wow!)

...KE20... (rare!)

.......Lowered! With Venetians! Oh lord!

Seriously, passed me on Old Belair Road last night, about 6ish. Had a nice rumble to it.

Yeh I also saw the trailered green thing yesterday I think.

Who was driving the..... wait for it, wait for it....

.....WHITE..(wow!)

...KE20... (rare!)

.......Lowered! With Venetians! Oh lord!

Seriously, passed me on Old Belair Road last night, about 6ish. Had a nice rumble to it.

me :no2:

I am guessing that thing was prepared for drift prac?? I really hope you didn't drive it on the road too much, wouldn't last long that's for sure. I couldn't believe how loud it was, I gave mine heaps and couldn't even hear anything over the sound of the beige machine :y: :no2:

well hes driven it out to the track twice with that pipe and big wheels, he usually sits between me with my car on a trailer and my other mate with his on a trailer to lol, yes its stupidly loud but goes back to sneaky quiet after drift prac

nah dude didnt see you, what where you in? did you see the wanker in the AU that cut me off?...unless that was you? haha

Is wasnt me that cut you off, but i did spy you at Windy Point... Drove round in a civic, then beeped as i drove down (Didnt wanna scare the kiddies by blaster the horn all way round the bend haha)