Spotted

Jared

franks latest's corolla :P

Surprise! haha.

Standing by my Rolla filling it up at the servo and in rolls a Ford GT40!!! My jaw hit the ground :blinks:

It'd be a roaring forties replica.

http://www.roaringforties.com.au/

Very very nice car. You used to be able to get the kit for about 65 grand, they started off making them down Mornington Peninsula in melbourne.

I had a great chat with the dude who started the company, lots of re engineering and improvements to the original chassis, but very anal about attention to detail. Hard to pick from the real thing.

Edited by philbey

Members dont see this ad

Surprise! haha.

It'd be a roaring forties replica.

http://www.roaringforties.com.au/

Very very nice car. You used to be able to get the kit for about 65 grand, they started off making them down Mornington Peninsula in melbourne.

I had a great chat with the dude who started the company, lots of re engineering and improvements to the original chassis, but very anal about attention to detail. Hard to pick from the real thing.

Checked my bank balance and I don't have $106K for their full kit - bugger.

This thing sounded amazing and was so good to look at. I read with interest the fact it comes with fully adjustable coilovers which appear to be height adjustable. :hmm: and they get registered as an ICV. I guess a cop isn't going to worry defecting something like that are they :wink:

spoted what looked like a willow green ke1X in wheel works for sale..

although don't know any more than that... only had a suss through the window from inside my car on the way to work this morning

if i was to walk in i may do somthing i would regret! ahha

yeah saw that ke in wheelworx last night!

also spotted philbey in his wagon last night on blacks road.

tried to give thumbs up from my hilux but don't know if i got my window down in time haha!

did you toot or something I recall seeing a hilux and thinking hmm that was odd?