Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
spotted nickyboy weds night at biggas. I was in the suby passenger seat. looks good. I beeped at ya :hmm: :y: spoted lesley i think at on-the run....envy your flutter

LOL I'm still getting used to the flutter...I was at On The Run tonight and this guy comes in and says "who owns the little gold car?" and my husband points and says "her" and the guy says "that's a cool little car, love your plates"... LOL it's not THAT little!

Lesley :lol:

Spotted Thursday around 3pm a very faded red early KE20 on Grand Junction rd, oldish male driver.

Spotted about an hour ago a beige KE70 around the Cambeltown area, was a bit of a strange combination. Had stock Sprinter wheels, sunvisor, roof racks, some sort of spoiler and maybe a tow bar lol

Cheers, Ben.

Spotted today at around 2:00pm in Cambelltown a red KE35/55 coupe, two young dudes in it. had gone around a round about and lost it, hit the skids, and hit the gutter with the lhs front wheel, pushed it in a fair bit resulting in alot of positive camber haha. I would've stopped and helped if I was driving, but was with the rents. If you're on here I hope you got it home ok, and the damage wasn't worse than it looked :wink:

Also spotted a matte black KE55 at some Cambelltown shops carpark too.

Oh and on the way home from work at around 1:15pm spotted the mintest beige KE70 on North East rd near Hancock rd intersection. Was straight ass, looked rust free, nice n shiny, nanna sunshades on the rear window. Middles aged woman driving.

Cheers, Ben.

Have seen a few over the weekend.

Reckon I saw SoulSearcher heading down Anzac Highway toward Glenelg at around 5:30pm last night

Saw a P-Plate Yellow KE20 heading South on Lonsdale Highway around Christies Beach area at about 12:30pm today. Low, whitewalls, venetian and hubcaps. looked good, but I didn't get close to it.

Then about 1:30pm today I saw and drive-by photographed Smeetsy1's yellow KE20 in Colonel Light Gardens area (photo's below). Maybe Smeetsy1 was near Christies Beach an hour earlier???

Then.............. around 4pm today I saw a sweet white KE10 convertible cruising the bay. Low, whitewalls, bigger rims and crown hubbies.

smeetsy1sKE20_01.jpg

smeetsy1sKE20_02.jpg