Grrrrrrrrrrrr, How Embarrassing!

RollaGurl

ok, well, seen as it was warm decided last nite to go with a few friends to the beach. cops came, cops went, all was good

on the way home, down lygon street the cop behind me decides to pull me over! right in front of the park! OMG!

tells me i will recieve an EPA notice in the next 2 weeks in the mail for my exhaust to be checked for legal volume as he thinks it exceeds the allowed limit!

me and my friends decided it was worth a try to get him talkin about just chit chat stuff ( we were all girls) and see if i can squeeze my way out of it.

well, i did! he agreed to let me off without an EPA if i got the noise lowered!

so my lovely noise will be no more

oh and apparently I'm a girl, so i don't need to do things like an exhaust to attrect attention! don't even get me started on the lecture i gave at the point!

Members dont see this ad

Vent it out, girl! That's what we're here for!

I was at Lygon last night too.. Bar Centrale.

I tell you what.. HEAPS of police where there last night too! Pretty busy!

Edited by Tiger

ive heard of this exhaust silencer where you can turn it on and off, so you either have a nice loud car or a car that doesnt catch attention for all the wrong reasons, thats sound alright, but my ke10 aint that loud, cos it has 2 mufflers :rocknroll:

As some of the boys found out on saturday Bianca's car is to loud, and that was with the silencer in. We didn't have a problem with cops on saturday but we did bail back to ballarat earlier then I would have liked due to being really tired. Was hoping to kick back longer down the beach and see what cars came out.

clown, if you were at elwood, sat was a pretty shit turnout, i was there till bout 10.30 and decided it wasnt gonna get better

fayt, those silencers also add extra weight to the car so its a big compromise

i put a silencer in yesterday, but its a bolt in one which are illegal anyway so i sprayed it black hoping no one would notice it, but well, there is no drooning in the car now and on idle its nice and quiet, but thats about the only difference. currently the piping has a 2 1/2 reso in it and its still ike that!

i figure i will put the silencer in for now, just until i feel safe again.

Edited by Tiger