Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1967 Toyota Crown Ms47 Wagon

Featured Replies

  • Replies 84
  • Views 145.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I am sooooo ʞ©$ɟing stoked today!   I put my fuel tank back in after it was repaired and tipped some fuel in.   With the help of one of my club mates Rob (thanks Rob!!), lots of start ya bastard a

  • silverra23
    silverra23

    This thread has been very quiet due to a distinct lack of motivation on my part.   In part due to being unexcited about pulling all the door trims off so that I could fit the right hand side chrome

  • Tonight I finally lived up to my promise to Don, the previous owner of the Crown, that I would bring it down to show him when it was on the road.   He was very excited, rushing out with his camera t

  • Author

Some photos from Sunday's public debut :)

 

IMG_4201.JPG

 

IMG_4203.JPG

 

IMG_4205.JPG

 

IMG_4206.JPG

car looked boss at classic japan!

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Tonight I finally lived up to my promise to Don, the previous owner of the Crown, that I would bring it down to show him when it was on the road.

 

He was very excited, rushing out with his camera to take a few photos so he could prove to his family that someone had bought it and had it running again.

 

He was not a fan of the red wheels, and found the rising sun flag dash mat hilarious! He hit me up for a ride around the block, so we went off for a cruise. He commented that the lowering had certainly made it a harsher ride. He loved the interior.

 

It was an entertaining hour or so - he was full of tales and jokes and I came away a little sad that I am selling her! It drives so well and gets so much attention on the road, its very very cool.

 

Anyways here is Don posing with the car. His smile says it all.

 

DSC_0005.jpg

I don't care who buys this. This photo is amazing. I hope I come across my old cars like this and I hope I look even classier

 

EDIT: This is why I love this community.

 

EDIT 2: I went back and reminded myself of this. From the trailer to the end. I have to say this is one of those car appreciation threads that will resonate to me for ages.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

love it mate... Like a jap ECTO1 ghostbusters car :-D. Anybody bought this yet?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Well the good news is she is off to a good home.

 

A guy in TCCAV who has loved it from day one has bought it.

 

He picked it up today.

 

It will go well in his custodianship, and probably get the motorvation she needs to be a truly cool cruiser.

  • 1 month later...

I know you sold this but, Do you happen to remember the pin size for the lowering blocks? And how'd you go finding a tailgate handle? I need one for my ute.

  • Author

I know you sold this but, Do you happen to remember the pin size for the lowering blocks? And how'd you go finding a tailgate handle? I need one for my ute.

 

Sorry I don't remember now. I think I ended up using a drill to open the hole up a little from what ever I bought - Toyota Hilux ones I think.

 

Tailgate handle no good. Crownman in Sydney was looking and thought he had one, but I never managed to get it off him.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.