April 23, 201214 yr comment_599290 Got a few ideas for outings that we could go on. I get emails telling me of certain deals every now and then so I might be able to get us discounts too. Some ideas include... Drive-in? Paintball? Dinners? Bowling night? Barefoot bowls? BBQ in a park and kick a ball around? Tell me what you guys thing and which you're keen for, or if you have any ideas. Thanks, J. :) Report
April 23, 201214 yr comment_599311 I haven't played paintball in about a year. But I don't know if broke arse rolla owners could afford it anyway. You know what'd be really cool, is if we all met up at a racetrack and had it off for the day. Just a thought, feel free to shoot it down... Report
April 23, 201214 yr comment_599322 Lakeside for either racing sessions, but would be free during the week, which is the portion for some Report
May 2, 201214 yr Author comment_601227 This might be an idea for an outing... Eagle Farm Racecourse on July 15. http://www.racq.com.au/about_us/news_and_community/events/motorfest Report
May 2, 201214 yr comment_601239 the racq motor fest is pretty good, wide variety of cars, quite a large event, even had one of my rollas on display there last year........... Report
May 2, 201214 yr comment_601296 So what exactly is skidpan anyway? I thought skidpans were just for testing a vehicle's handling, but taking underpowered cars out for a hoon sounds like better spent time/money. Report
May 2, 201214 yr comment_601306 Skidpan; Large empty flat of tar/concrete to chuck skids on :D Report
May 2, 201214 yr Author comment_601354 Well skidpan isn't really my thing, nor would I be doing it with the Subaru. But if someone would like to plan it they are welcome to. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now