July 9, 200818 yr comment_259687 YEP, and thats why u PM me if ya wanna add me :yak: who knos what psyhco randoms are out there :) CHEERS Ryan Edited July 9, 200818 yr by KE25 KID Report
August 23, 200818 yr comment_269938 ben. your NEVER on. haha am too, well fixed up msn ages ago so to all u rolla freaks I'm at [email protected] Cheers, Ben. Report
August 25, 200818 yr comment_270177 Douggeh (Doug) [email protected] I'm not scared of psyco randoms. I like talking to randoms as i have no friends, and live to sit on my computer talking on msn. :no2: BTW i hope you all get sarcasm Report
August 30, 200818 yr comment_271325 KE 30s add me [email protected] add me talk about rollaz [email protected] Edited October 8, 200817 yr by MYSTIK Report
September 29, 200817 yr comment_278018 if u got a ke10 I'm down 2 talk, i got nothing else to talk about!! [email protected] peeeace... Report
October 3, 200817 yr comment_278854 hey guys feel free to add me [email protected] i own the ke55 with the 12a Report
November 9, 200817 yr comment_288590 [email protected] let me know ur from here if you add me Edited November 9, 200817 yr by ss_wanab Report
November 10, 200817 yr comment_288947 YEP, and thats why you PM me if ya wanna add me :( who knos what psyhco randoms are out there :bash: CHEERS Ryan Randoms can still PM Ryan. Report
November 10, 200817 yr comment_288950 Randoms can still PM Ryan. I meant non Rollaclubbing randoms. Rollaclubbing randoms are ok. Its those Random Randoms that are not so Good Report
December 7, 200817 yr comment_296043 [email protected] any ke drivers that live around blackwood and just wanna chat go nuts Report
February 16, 200917 yr comment_318731 [email protected] :P Although I'm almost never online during the school term :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now