Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Got Msn

Featured Replies

  • Replies 88
  • Views 78.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just inherited a 78 CS from my grandma, hadnt been used for over 2 years. All it took was an oil change, battery, coolant and 2 mins of cranking.

 

evans_mik10 at the hot mail

 

btw I'm in adelaide and my grandma is alive and kicking

Edited by schmik

  • 5 weeks later...

Name's Chet... Got my rolla around April 06

havent done much besides 6x9's

but there is more to come in the future.

 

[email protected]

  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a new MSN addy, but I'm not going to put it up in here due to certain people possibly adding me.

 

So if any one here would like it, PM me and I'll pass it on....

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.