Vt Saloon Car Build, Super Six Touring Car Racing

glenpos

Members dont see this ad

thanks.

Was a good day, the weather was crap and not much grip, still managed a 1.42.1, but if it was a bit warmer would have easily got in the 1,41's, had a few loses, one coming through the front esses and was like a meter from the wall haha, car went well and i got 4 sessions, got 1st in my class again, and got 12th out of 72 cars, there was an r33 skyline that was smoking the tyres in any gear all the way down the straight, it was sick haha

cool haha, i thought i saw it smoking a bit haha, my dads ea did the same at the start of the year, the whole engine bay was coated in oil, and back past the diff haha

mum got a few pics too,

warming up the rear tyres haha

post-15067-0-78330000-1374497603_thumb.jpg

post-15067-0-40491900-1374497647_thumb.jpg

can't wait to put some vids on...

Edited by glenpos

Your car has so much more work in it than my car, it's so much neater inside and out. Good on you dude for putting in so much effort, your car looks awesome. Goes pretty good too :P I'm going to upset everyone once my ke70 gets it's new engine conversion though ;)

yeah its taken a bit of time, yes but you don't have any rules to follow haha, i could have had this thing doing 1.35's cheaper than its cost if i wanted, but still, its more fun the way i'm going, you going an sr?