Mustard Ke25 Coupe

74coupe

hey guys i may as well add to this and show progress to the car I'm doing.. ive been asking alot of questions and il show what i have so far..

cheers.

at the moment its stock as a rock minus the gauges ive installed ready,

but getting some parts lined up so it will be game on when the roady is cleared!!! bloody vic roads...

but plan on building it for weekends and street.. but i don't want it to be a daily driver, just a fun car, considered a ca18det but at the end of the day i just couldnt afford it and I'm not the sort of person to leave something sitting around doing nothing...

its a 1974 ke25 coupe, mustard yellow in colour with the standard 3k engine with a whopping 2 speed auto...

plans for her are, a supercharged 5k motor with a manual behind her with an upgraded diff running lsd and diff gears for fun not top end.. lowered suspension extractors, exhaust, cam, carby, and all that shit to go with it..

I'm prefering to keep it looking fairly granny wise on the outside and in, just so it wont look like I'm up to much and can have fun..

feel free to comment anything, suggestions and performance help for building my 5k.

cheers ashpost-15477-0-15291600-1339484170_thumb.jpgpost-15477-0-75478300-1339485083_thumb.jpgpost-15477-0-81481600-1339485112_thumb.jpgpost-15477-0-84621200-1339485128_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Spoto a nice falcon!!!

Ash I'd ditch those ke25 brakes for some ke55 stoppers!

So clean, I may have to drop around some time and check it out. If you need a hand with the blower setup I can help, been there done that.

Cheers guys, tere are a few dings I need fixed but at the moment they are on te back burner as main goal is to get it registered and then the new motor set up done..

Cheers mate I've done as much research as I have been able to lol but I'll Defs hold u to it..

Cheers ash

Hey guys ,, trust me I'm heari what ya sayin.. The old

Man is down my throat about it.. The reason I'm going the 5k and all that, is so I can change back to the 3k auto and have it back to how she was.. So there isn't any major mods.. And then if I could afford it I would go a complete conversion full on...

But I've got a 63eh that's stock as a rock and I'm keeping the original look of this so it looks granny visually

Popular colour, Looks alot better than mine.

Do what you want to it.

The only person you need to justify what you do to it is yourself.

In the end who is going to be driving it, you or the people telling you what you should do to it.

Keep up the good work and the rewards will be there for you.

Cheers mate, yeah I know what ya mean, sometimes u just need to do what makes you happy and what u want. I'm still going to hold onto all the 3k stuff if I ever do decide to swap back for original stuff. So yeah I'll have some fun with a wild supercharged 5k for now lol..

Seems to be running real hot. Hopefully

It's not the head gasket, cbf playin with that... I'll have a closer look tomorrow night tho.

• Upvote 1