Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Jap Day Brisbane 5Th June 2016

Featured Replies

well, this has come up rather fast. from memory i have partially owned 3 cars since i posted on here :/ the ksev will be the last for a while, so I'm gona go nuts. i will be there for sure

  • Replies 230
  • Views 235.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • hope you can mate..! cos it seems like everytime we have an event or cruise, all leading up to it, you are pumped, spamming 'mos defs be there, yaya can't wait' posts, etc then the day before 'oh gu

Posted Images

OPEN TO ALL JAPANESE CARS

 

AT EARNSHSHAW STATE COLLEGE

CNR TUFFNELL AND EARNSHAW RD BANYO

 

PRE REGISTER OR ENTER ON THE DAY

$20 PER CAR

 

16 TROPHIES UP FOR GRABS

 

FOOD AND DRINKS AVAILABLE ON THE DAY

 

FOR MORE INFO

ALAN - 0416 312 189

MAREK - 0418 410 443

TIM - 0413 812 204

 

$20.00 REGISTRATION TO BE PAID ON THE DAY

 

Edit: I assume the $20 is to register for judging, like it always has

Edited by nerfbat

I reckon,

 

I'd expect music, shade and festivities

its always been gold coin, and now $20? mmmmmmm.........................

will edit that post with where i got the info.

may be old

can't find it now, but it was off the mazda site that runs it

the $20 is usually the cost to enter the judging from memory? rising sun sticker included

here is their facebook poster

3469_455009104556229_397158526_n.jpg

Edited by nerfbat

and june's poster

73248_455012164555923_1307298814_n.jpg

Ahhh, so its still free. Sweet as. I usually swing them some coin when I enter.

 

EDIT: Never heard of $20 to be judged, I just fill out a form, get my number and a sticker.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

i never got to put the 35 coupe in when i came down cause they asked for a gold coin donation and i didnt have any so i just parked outside :/ I'm gona come fully stocked for this one

  • 3 weeks later...

This will be my first car show. Although my door cards still haven't been done. I'm looking forward to this.

Bummer. It would be good to see a whole isle of rollas there to representing the club.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.