Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Jap Day Brisbane 5Th June 2016

Featured Replies

ill swing the rolla by just for funs :D

  • Replies 230
  • Views 235.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • hope you can mate..! cos it seems like everytime we have an event or cruise, all leading up to it, you are pumped, spamming 'mos defs be there, yaya can't wait' posts, etc then the day before 'oh gu

Posted Images

  • Author

This will be my first car show. Although my door cards still haven't been done. I'm looking forward to this.

 

mate iam hoping to have the rolla painted and on its wheels by then

WIll the missus let you go this time?

 

I'm hoping not to have the same problem mate. but i have put the date in on the calendar so technically it should be locked in

I'll be there as usual....

Also i am happy to bring some essentials along too...SHADE, ESKY & A CHAIR or 2

I could bring an esky and whatnot again, somewhat resembling the gear I brought last time.

 

How much meat can you eat?

Sausage sizzle!

I could bring an esky and whatnot again, somewhat resembling the gear I brought last time.

 

How much meat can you eat?

Riley, does noah still have his KE3# wagz?

chasing one

 

 

I'm hoping not to have the same problem mate. but i have put the date in on the calendar so technically it should be locked in

So we will see you there then....its settled

Will hopefully have the banner setup in our spot like last year

 

Riley, does noah still have his KE3# wagz?

chasing one

 

Man I wouldn't have a clue. I only met him the day of the cruise and haven't seen him since. Have you tried PMing him?

 

Would be pretty cool driving around in a 2T though..

I could bring an esky and whatnot again, somewhat resembling the gear I brought last time.

 

How much meat can you eat?

 

:lolcry: how much meat can we eat.......erm.....don't feed me you will be broke

thanks mate. got your pm

will call him tomorrow

man getting pumped for this. don't know if the rolla will be registered for the day, but i will be there one way or another

man getting pumped for this. don't know if the rolla will be registered for the day, but i will be there one way or another

hope you can mate..!

cos it seems like everytime we have an event or cruise, all leading up to it, you are pumped, spamming 'mos defs be there, yaya can't wait' posts, etc

then the day before 'oh guys, can't make it'

 

:-/

 

fingers crossed

My car will definitely be done by then count me in!....

Unless something comes up or I've broken it by then.

 

Ummmm...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.