January 23, 201412 yr comment_676071 I may be turning up in a suprise car :) Hennessy Venom GT? Report
February 9, 201412 yr comment_677172 Hello lads! long time no speak. Ill be turning up too Have myself another RT40, picked it up last night! Report
February 9, 201412 yr comment_677173 also ill be bringing a shade structure and a few chairs, and another RT40 lol anyone coming from the southside care to meetup beforehand at springwood? i can bring a huge esky too if anyone wants to keep drinks cold? Report
February 11, 201412 yr comment_677306 Whelp, if my foot doesnt get a hell of a lot better by tomorrow it looks like they're flying me home so I'll come down if I can work a clutch by then. Report
February 11, 201412 yr comment_677309 If I can get my 25 back together in time ill be there :) Report
February 11, 201412 yr comment_677328 Reed, drop something on it. Make sure your hime in time bahaha Report
February 11, 201412 yr comment_677329 Yeah and lose a weeks pay. :( (which works out to about 100 hours) Report
February 11, 201412 yr comment_677330 Pay shmay.... all jap day! Srsly tho. Hope ya foot gets better, howd you hurt it? Not falling down pissed on straya day I hope? Report
February 11, 201412 yr comment_677331 Nah, just woke up and it looked like this: I reckon its gout, though I havent consumed anything in the days leading up to it that causes it. (Seriously guys havent had a beer in like 10 days :P ) plus the only seafood I have touched is single serve tuna cans. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now