Ke55 Race Car (Trolla)

jimi91

The amount of neg camber to run depends on what it takes to make the car work.

I ran about 2.25 deg neg with a locked diff. Made it ...... interesting at the top end of fourth, but required the camber for turn in to compensate for the diff "push".

Members dont see this ad

The amount of neg camber to run depends on what it takes to make the car work.

I ran about 2.25 deg neg with a locked diff. Made it ...... interesting at the top end of fourth, but required the camber for turn in to compensate for the diff "push".

Us mortals never went that fast Rob ...... :all hail:

Yeah, your's is a TE27 with the 151E.

Where did you dig up your pic BLZ? Is it a '37 or one of those '50 series?

Hahahha can't remember :P might have been off google somewhere ;)

Hahahha yeah i know rob :) Well i don't think it has much at all so I'm not worried about that atm :P Got to paint it :(

See ya

Jimi

Well ive made some progress :) I pulled my finger out and rang a mate for a hand and painted the rolla today :D

I wasnt going for a top notch job but enough to look good while racing ;) So i did alot of sanding and a little bog where the holes are, so after all the hard work and some dints still there for looks ;) started to mask all the ares up. So once i was happy with all the windows and masking we started to paint :D So we used 1 ltr of primer all over the car to make sure it was on and thick :P So once we had enough primer on and was dry the top coat was mixed and on she went :)

So for a days work I'm very happy with what i have done :) I now have a fully painted Car (Outside only) The rolla is all set for clubby just got to put some stuff back on to make myself happy :P Might see if i can have it bumper less ;) looks way better lol

Will get some better pics tomoz as it will be dry and will have some light ;)

Primer

post-10684-0-58689300-1342868324_thumb.jpg

White going on :)

post-10684-0-64085100-1342868344_thumb.jpg

See ya

Jimi

What is that ring shrouding the steering column?

Is was used to make pase notes so that ring can tell u what number the corner is, so a 6 is straight ahead and 1 is very hard :) Does that help?

See ya

Jimi

Hahahah yep u would be correct :P I have painted it with acrylic paint should i put clear on?

See ya

Jimi

I would but my KE20 was painted in a custom colour with gold pearl. Gotta love cashing in favours :)