Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke26 To Ke25 Rear Springs

Featured Replies

From memory, yes - but its been a looooooong time........................... May be issues with the size of the eyes though.

Would i be right in guessing if '26 ones do fit, They'll be stiffer?

Parrot I have ke20 leaf springs from memory they are the big eye front bushes. I can measure them if u need

From memory the leaves in my 20 are out of a ke26,large eye type went in with no problems

My 26 (I assume because its a panel van, but wagons may be the same) has a giant helper spring on the bottom that makes the standard height sky high, you could always put it on the top of the pack if you want a more normal height.

  • Author

Thanks guys. I have acquired a bare shell which I need to keep off the ground. Front suspension I have spare thanks to Dfunkt from ages ago, and I have a diff setup to go in, so just need the springs. Not to fussed about height. Looking in the parts book, the helper spring is larger as RA28GT says. I have found a donor so will simply remove the whole lot from it.

 

Now just have to hope TE278U is happy for me to park the shell briefly at his place whilst I get it to a rolling stage, and time arrival for when the wife is away....

my ke25 has ke30 leaves in it (may or maynot have been converted, I'm not sure) but if it hasnt, ke3/5x springs should be easy to source compared to ke2x springs..

  • Author

I ended up grabbing a set from a KE26 since it was sitting at the wreckers. Then had to go back a couple of days later after realising I would need the castor rods and brackets, plus crossmember to chassis bolts also.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.