Dealer Window Stickers

parrot

A few older dealer stickers I have located.

Very keen to get a good photo of Coupe74s LeMans Toyota sticker at some point. And if anyone has a good early AMI, would love that too. I also have a good Goulds one somewhere I'll post when I find it.

Anyone with photoshop skills who feels keen, go for it.

post-4909-0-51660400-1342004497_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-18386100-1342004511_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-99395900-1342004525_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-15377600-1342004547_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 months later...

Digging up this old thread a little, my RT81 Corona ('73) has a Goulds sticker on the back window, and also a square Goulds sticker in a door jam, which I'm pretty sure it says "Goulds crash accident repair" or something..

Was Goulds a dealer or crash repair shop? Lol

Indeed they do.

Funnily enough, it is smells that set me off. Something in plastics or whatever will instantly take me back as a small boy getting into my Dad's brand new KE20SL. Or being in a workshop and suddenly I'm transported back to pre delivery warehouses or service garages I'm sure were in City Road Sth Melbourne and Flemington Rd in AMI days, or hanging around bored at Goulds as a young teenager whilst sorting out a new Cressida purchase.

Good to see the this thread come up, Mark going by the photos it looks like a great example of that vintage of Corona.

And this is what Goulds attached to their number plates.

With dad growing up back in Brunswick East he had his as new ke30 cs which he and grandpa repaired which he drove for many years. He remembers when the ke70 was released late in 81 it was on the showcase in XX trim of course! He wanted to trade in his immaculate car which they offered a pittance for....

Also in my stash is a manilla type folder from Goulds containing "Handy Hints" that covers the Toyota range I believe.

S5003598.jpg

Good to see the this thread come up, Mark going by the photos it looks like a great example of that vintage of Corona.

And this is what Goulds attached to their number plates.

With dad growing up back in Brunswick East he had his as new ke30 cs which he and grandpa repaired which he drove for many years. He remembers when the ke70 was released late in 81 it was on the showcase in XX trim of course! He wanted to trade in his immaculate car which they offered a pittance for....

Also in my stash is a manilla type folder from Goulds containing "Handy Hints" that covers the Toyota range I believe.

S5003598.jpg

Thanks Ben, check out my thread in "other toyotas" :)

Let me know if you ever see any Goulds folders or number plate surrounds that are for sale (will be hard to find by the sounds of it)!

• 1 month later...