Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Hks Blown Ae71 Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Author

I might have missed it in the thread somewhere, sorry if I have, will there be an intercooler in this setup? If so, top mount or front mount? I figure with the pressure the blower is capable of putting out, one would probably be required.

 

 

I might have missed it in the thread somewhere, sorry if I have, will there be an intercooler in this setup? If so, top mount or front mount? I figure with the pressure the blower is capable of putting out, one would probably be required.

 

Nah it is a direct bolt onto the head setup, the image I posted a few above of the manifold on the head is all that separates the blower and the head.

 

You can't see much but this is the setup:

 

post-1373-0-11341100-1375259304_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 174
  • Views 151.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Forgot to note:   ATTENTION FLAT CAPPERS, This is not a 'DRIFT' or 'TRACK' car so put your dick away.

  • Sik bro, u shood sticker bom the quarter pane.l

  • http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+drifting_sucks_oval_sticker,109035799  

Posted Images

Ah, got it, cheers! I was trying to work where it would go & was failing badly. :)

  • Author

Nice!!!

 

Where did you find this as I am forever chasing pics of them as I need to find what people are doing with the top water outlet on the head. I am thinking of running a fwd 4age one.

 

 

  • Author

ʞ©$ɟ yeah, I would love to see what happened with it as the only other one I found here in oz was the mr2/fwd setup.

  • Author

Well now to try to track this one down :D

nice work dude,keep it up:)

Can't wait to hear that blower whine!

  • Author

nice work dude,keep it up:)

 

Cheers.

 

Can't wait to hear that blower whine!

 

Same here.

 

Painted the last of the brackets today so now I will focus entirely on the blower cleaning and putting it back together.

  • Author

Put your dick in it?

 

What the?

 

I did a bit to the blower today (no pics) and will be going in to hopefully finish and reassemble it.

  • Author

Sexy?

 

post-1373-0-72184800-1375506425_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.