Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Wheels

Featured Replies

need ideas on what wheels to run on my ke-25 resto project. i was thinking of running 15 x 6 superlites or 13 x 7 rebel road wheels, 205/ 60 tyres might be a problem for 13 inch rims.

cheers mick

I'm having similar thoughts. I think you need to think seriously about the tyres you intend running. It is getting very hard to find any real performance tyres in anything smaller than 14's. And even 14's are difficult.

 

So I suppose it depends on the planned usage.

 

I would decide on the tyre then find wheels in the correct size.

There are still good tyres out there for 14's. Just not that many. I think GT Radial make a 185/55 (I think). I'm sure Achilles do aswell. Bang for buck, Hero do a 185/55 and Falken do the 195/45 but are bit more expensive. I know Federal do a similar if not the same size too. Just gotta look for them I guess.

15's are cool for the tyres but in my opinion are a little too large for most Corollas. But whatever floats your boat man.

13's are pretty easy to get in aus, just look on mini websites.

I though all corolla's had wheels like this.

Shopping-Trolley-Caster-Wheel-Japan-Style-.jpg

 

Well yours may feel like that with those RA65 struts :P

They don't feel bad at all.

It maybe the power steering assemble makes it a bit better.

14's are available in limited sizes in a performance tyre.

 

I recently got some Dunlop DZSPZ1's (edit $195 each) which are available in a 185/60/14 or a 195/60/14. These are apparently popular with MX5 drivers. D83J's come in a 185/70/13. DZ03G's 175/60/13, 185/60/14, 195/60/14. The latter are a bit extreme for the road though, as are Advan A048's, available in smaller sizes.

 

More mundane tyres are available, but again, it depends on your planned usage.

Edited by parrot

  • 3 weeks later...

14x7 with 195/45 is a good combo on them if you don't really want to be hassled. Falken 195/45/14's will set you back $ 165-180

Bob Jane usually stocks them. They are a pretty grippy tyre

these :-)

14x8 -11 ssr mesh

4x110

add 195/45/14 nankangs @ $100 ea

post-4482-0-03902300-1347564807_thumb.jpg

Their my rims mate and they are not for sale. They started as some beaten up 14x6 ssrs that I got from the wrecker cheap with damaged outers off a series one rx7. Terry has done his magic on them and what sits before me is a beautiful rim.

post-2885-0-16701700-1347755253_thumb.jpg

post-2885-0-92672100-1347755299_thumb.jpg

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.