Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George The Ke18

Featured Replies

Rip the tint off, venetians on the sides, white walls with hubcaps,

 

And a cage haha

  • Replies 312
  • Views 135.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Picture from Downshift     And popped up in this at 1:06     EDIT: before I get grief about the racks I had a bunch of shit I was trying to sell, they are actually being used to transpor

  • I'm also on the list of wannabe buyers. Car seriously wants me. In and around it's driver's seat.

  • I reckon this would look absolutely bawwwws times infinity if you took the visor and roof sticker off

Posted Images

  • Author

The front left has negative camber for some reason. It has KE20? struts with 55 disc brakes or something. Gotta figure out whats going on.

 

On the drive home the clutch cable popped off the pedal, that was interesting. Lucky I was pulling in to a servo. Zip tie should temporarily fix that.

It'll get a mini service tomorrow, gotta figure a way to strap in the kiddie seat in the rear. Some speakers in the front, hook up the aerial to the stereo.

I really don't want to spend too much, its meant to be a daily.

 

Lower, steelies, done.

 

Anyone have any info on the front end please chip in!

Great minds think alike. can't imagine what venetians would cost for this though :o

 

Get some old blinds from somewhere, tipshop etc cost 5 bucks, cut to size with tinsnips.

 

 

Positive or negative camber? Ke20 struts add positive camber

 

Ke10 struts are better. The camber etc is much nicer. Easiest way to tell if it's running ke10 struts is stick your head under the front and see how many bolts hole the steering arm to the strut.

 

Ke10 has 3 bolts and a triangle strut base, ke20 etc have only 2 bolts.

Edited by Jono.C

reed i have 5 mazda 626 rims 13 x 5.5 from memory with brand new, never used 175/50 rubber if you need

 

and bloody great score mate..!

 

 

2012-04-10122239.jpg

Edited by nerfbat

Have a look for mix and match struts or bent stuff, Never seen that issue before..

 

Mind you the strut tops now they're old are very easy to snap or bend

So I guess there's only one question left to answer then Reed....

 

Does it skid good?

  • Author

Have a look for mix and match struts or bent stuff, Never seen that issue before..

 

Mind you the strut tops now they're old are very easy to snap or bend

 

Will have to get under and have a good look.

 

So I guess there's only one question left to answer then Reed....

 

Does it skid good?

 

Yes, it drifts like a Silvia

If he skids it, I told him I know where he lives and I will punch him in the face :thumbsup:

Will have to get under and have a good look.

 

 

 

Yes, it drifts like a Silvia

 

Like a Silvia? You mean with like, coilovers n that yeah? Must be a pig.

 

If he skids it, I told him I know where he lives and I will punch him in the face :thumbsup:

 

I don't know where he lives but I'll just tag along with you. I'll hold him while you punch him.

Bet it'd totes do a mean single pegga lolz.

Edited by Jono.C

Bet it'd totes do a mean single pegga lolz.

 

Those single pegger things are seriously underrated. Don't know why people even bother with lockers and LSD's hey.

transfer everything from the 70 into this me says

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.