November 10, 201213 yr comment_635843 Ok so I'm at the same point with my ke30, however requiring being basically P plate legal for another two years I've narrowed it to either L67 (supercharged ecotec) or a barra 4L. Having the ability to do basically everything in terms of fab, engine work, electrics etc so hoping for a 'cheap' build but as the saying goes; "estimate cost, then double it" Anyways OT if you want to do it don't let anyone hold you back. But... Weight/power wise, is it your best option? I do understand the whole idea of using something your familiar with to simplify things. Report
November 12, 201213 yr comment_635995 Ok so I'm at the same point with my ke30, however requiring being basically P plate legal for another two years I've narrowed it to either L67 (supercharged ecotec) or a barra 4L. Neither of those are P-plate legal in NSW, so are you going to leave the conversion until you get your full license? Report
November 12, 201213 yr comment_636046 Ok so I'm at the same point with my ke30, however requiring being basically P plate legal for another two years I've narrowed it to either L67 (supercharged ecotec) or a barra 4L. Having the ability to do basically everything in terms of fab, engine work, electrics etc so hoping for a 'cheap' build but as the saying goes; "estimate cost, then double it" Anyways OT if you want to do it don't let anyone hold you back. But... Weight/power wise, is it your best option? I do understand the whole idea of using something your familiar with to simplify things. Dude with the new conversion laws you won't even be able to put those engines in legally for anyone. Report
November 12, 201213 yr comment_636108 HIJACK! Just had this fall into my lap. I have since pulled it down to find out what's in it. And wasn't that a surprise. Basically it is... 1966 Windsor 289 bored .060" to 297 cubic inches. ACL Race Series pistons with chromoly rings Big ʞ©$ɟing chrome sump Rollmaster timing kit Stage 2 Heatseeker cam Ported heads with 302 stainless steel valves, threaded rocker studs and double valve springs Edelbrock F4B intake manifold Holley 600 with spacer plate. Modified Boss 302 dizzy. It's really clean and hasn't seen a great deal of milage. From what I've heard it spent 2 years in the car and then 7 years on the garage floor. So i'm just getting a gasket set and slapping it back together. Needs a dipstick, fuel pump plugs and leads and a longer oil pickup. Thermostat housing also. Edited November 12, 201213 yr by GJM85 Report
December 14, 201213 yr comment_639871 While i can seriously apprieate the amount of effort gone into your project and agree with you regarding 84dke ability to start his project and finish it.... i think your statement of owning the baddest corolla in the world is debaitable..i just don't get it? well done tho! i think nathan's old cmefry corolla would be a contender for that...who else on here agrees or has any thoughts! Yeah either Nathan Allen - CMEFRY or Mick Brasher - ULEGAL can lay claim to that title, but seeing as though nath's selling his i'd say brashers got it. Just my 2 cents :harhar: Report
December 26, 201213 yr comment_641345 yep,nathan has sold CMEFRY corolla...its now in perth. :) Report
February 21, 201313 yr comment_648029 hi guys, anyone know where i can get overrated ke10 tail light from???? hope someone can help? thanks Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now