Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adjustable Camber Tops With Stock Ke30 Strut

Featured Replies

Is it possible to use adjustable camber tops with a stock KE30 strut?

 

I read in a couple of threads that there is no room for adjustment in the strut tower with the wider spring/hat in a KE30, but some people are able to.

 

However, I need to replace my old strut top rubber mounts, since they are cracking and causing vibration. I was thinking, instead of buying $140 for a pair of rubber mounts from Pedders, get adjustable camber tops, something like T3 for $190 + postage. Would there be any fitment issues? Don't really need to adjust the camber at the moment, until I get coilovers.

You wont be able to tilt stock ke30 struts in. You can however put longer lower control arms in to get camber that way (ke25, sigma etc)

Edited by Jono.C

Yes the diameter of the standard spring is too great and will hit the strut tower sheet metal is you adjust camber.

 

That said, it is a wise investment if indeed the standard ones are gone.

 

Make sure you accurately measure the strut top bolt pattern and provide that to Techno Toy Tuning, there can be variation in strut patterns from continent to continent.

Hey mate I'm running ke70 struts and springs with k-mac cambertops and i can get a decent amount of adjustment aswell as better options in the shocks and brakes department.

Abit of a cheaper path but not as good as coilovers

Ke70's have smaller springs than ke30 ^

I still don't understand this negative camber fad...

 

... guy ask question, not for camber adjustable...

 

Formula- (A)

tread on track+brakes>camber+rice+Drift sticker

  • Author

OK, I reckon I'll go with the adjustable camber plates. I'm planning on xt130 coilover struts further down the track.

I still don't understand this negative camber fad...

 

... guy ask question, not for camber adjustable...

 

Formula- (A)

tread on track+brakes>camber+rice+Drift sticker

 

I agree partly, there are a lot of people who just aim for -3/4 camber on their ke70's etc without knowing what it does..

 

But for those who actually know what it does, It can make quite a bit of difference, And it will in my ke10.. Mind you i only need around -1.5 so not in your face or anything..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.