Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stand Up And Be Counted!

Featured Replies

Name: AC

Ride:ae92 Corolla Seca

Occupation:Cooling systems technician. (Radiators and Air conditioning)

 

Mods:Tints, 17" alloys,debadged. Converted from carby 4af motor to a 4age 20v silvertop.Headers back- 2.5" no cat, small lukey job on the end.Awaiting suspension parts. Future plans: Aftermarket ecu and dyno tune.Oh and take the room saving rb26 air filter off,reposition battery to the rear, and put the standard airbox back on with some ducting.I still have to upgrade the brakes too.

 

I'm new on this forum. Howdy to all, some nice cars on here. :eatlead:

post-6391-1218074320_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 150
  • Views 161.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you guys ever have cruizes or bbq's. A day for the cars to come out,have a bit of a gander and make a day of it? It would be good to see the variety of corollas. Or any events like a motorkhana or something?

  • 3 weeks later...

Name: Quade

Ride: AE92 seca

Occupation: Woolworth's bitch

Mods: Not 100%, still got to go over the car, literally bought it yesterday ;)

 

I'm also new to the forums, but I'm sure a few of you guys know me from the ae86dc forums, as i used to have one :'(. I don't know that much about these cars, and look forward to learning heaps about them :jamie:

  • 4 weeks later...

Errol

 

Storeman

 

AE82 completely stock cept for new cd player speakers etc.

 

Planning a 4AGE conversion, bodykit, wheels etc.

 

 

Quick question. My car build date is 86 so will an ae86 bodykit fit of not?

nope it will not fit. they are completely different cars.

Name: Anthony

Ride: 1992 AE93 Toyota Corolla GTi

Occupation: Internet Car Sales

MSN: [email protected]

 

Well, it`s been a while now.. but in back in a Rolla...

 

I picked a up a 1992 GTi in pretty reasonable cond....

 

Currently sitting on some king springs and a set of 16" rims, and pretty much stock otherwise...

 

I plan to tidy her up a bit more and see how I go from there.. In the future may drop a GZE in it...

post-1767-1222429386_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...

Name: Rhys

Ride:Looking for and Making offer on 2000 AE112 Seca

Occupation: Car Stereo Fitter

 

Mod to come when i have car....

  • 2 months later...

name: caleb

car: 1982 ke70xx

occupation: student

P1030017.jpg

Edited by cleb

name: caleb

car: 1982 ke70xx

occupation: student

P1030017.jpg

 

I LOVE your mirrors!!! do we get a closer look at the next cruise?

I LOVE your mirrors!!! do we get a closer look at the next cruise?

 

yeah for sure, they are just repco ones nothing special, i wish they were jdm :( i couldnt find a sticky cruise thread or a offical cruise thread or somthing, whens the next one.

a few more pics

P1030014.jpg

P1030013.jpg

P1030016.jpg

getting some new rims next week with some re001 rubber, then a respray.

yeah for sure, they are just repco ones nothing special, i wish they were jdm :wink:
F^^^ yeah! That's soooooooooooooooooooo hot! Mind if I steal the fender mirror position?? :( How much were they?

 

Looks awesome. What colour is it? I can't tell but I like it.

Edited by Mybowlcut

F^^^ yeah! That's soooooooooooooooooooo hot! Mind if I steal the fender mirror position?? :( How much were they?

 

Looks awesome. What colour is it? I can't tell but I like it.

 

haha thanks, yeah go for it hey, its got mismatched panels but i want to paint it the metallic brown thats on the front end.

haha thanks, yeah go for it hey, its got mismatched panels but i want to paint it the metallic brown thats on the front end.
Yeah definitely go with that brown, looks awesome! Make a project thread? :y: Do you have spacers on the front wheels or something? They seem to stick out a lot more than the back.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.