Dan

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

pics ??

Yes, sorry for the delay. Xmas period got a bit hectic etc...

Here's a couple of pics as I got her. Only just been driving her in the last fortnight as she needed a head/gasket.

Now she runs but drops some oil. Only keeping the 4K going til I am cashed up for an engine transplant...

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

:o this bit totally sucked!

block002.jpg

Some rust removal/repairs have begun since the photos were taken...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

name: Jamie

occupation: Panel beater and spray painter also engineering student

Car: KE 55 KE25 on its way and an EVO 6

MSN [email protected]

hopefully have my shop open soon Sinister auto and customs so il get use all down for a beer and some snags :D

sweet and discounts on rust removal for rollaclub members :D

• 4 months later...

why hello

just moved to this fine state from ACT and thought id introduce myself.

me and a mate have a little project ke30 with a hot 4k which is coming over here with him shortly, i also have an AE86 back in canberra that I'm trying to raise funds to get shipped over (ie get a job)

bit of shameless self promotion, I'm an experienced parts interpreter looking for work so if you know of anything hit me up ;)

cheers guys

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have been cruising the forums for a while, so thought I had better register!!

Name: Pete

Rides: KE20 Rally car, plus a few others!!.

An old corolla bloke might have seen my car before!! If you have any questions about 2/3TC race engines, fire away and I will do my best to answer!

Cheers,

Pete

post-14127-0-60867700-1312656800_thumb.jpg

Edited by KE20Rally

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys, another noobie here. Have just picked up a stock , 1981 KE55 coupe. Apart from CD player there are no mods. Only drama, it still has a 4 speed box in it so that will be the first alteration, then a 7K will probably be installed for easy cruising. Other ride is an MX73 Cressida with a 1JZ turbo/ C4 trans combo with better than 400rwhp so a more practical ride is the purpose of the KE55. Will be keeping a watch for meets and cruises and hope to meet a few of you guys

Edited by Slow Joe

• 2 weeks later...

G'day all, another noob here!

Born and raised in Ireland, moved to Australia 4 years ago and been living in Perth for the last 2 years. i've a 82 KE70 that was going to be a daily but the rust is very bad, so i thought just turn it into a drifter......but we'll see, if i find more rust as i strip it will be used for cuts and i'll just get another one......or two.

had a few Toyota's in the past (worked for them as well) KP60/61 AE86 AE111 EP82 EP70 and shame shame i've had even more Honda's.

I've always wanted a KE70, Dad and Grandad had one, fell in love with them and i remember my Dad said to me when i was 12 just after they scrapped my grandad's one, that one day we'd find a cleaner one and restore it to have ready for my 17th bday, well he didnt make it to my 13th bday let alone my 17th but i've always said that i will find the right one and build it in his honour and i think i have a better chance of doing it over here than back in Ireland.

anyway, sorry about the ramble, glad to be here and hope to meet you all at some stage.

best of luck,

Paddy.