Damn Theives

pozman

as far as i know only the engine block can be prooven to be stolen because its the only part with a number on it, if you were keen and realy wanted that engine, remove the head, crank, rods,and bearing caps, hand in the block to the cops, then buy it back at the stolen/recovered auction

its not nice to the guy who lost his car in the first place but what the hells he going to do with a motor anyway, its legal (better check on that) and you end up with a fresh motor

and no, I'm not into anything illegal, just did a lot of work for the police stolen property depot in canberra disposing of wrecks and things people died in (the families never want those cars back)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

affaid not. same shit different scent, calling the police tomorrow. it s becoming more of a problem too as the gearbox in my pulsar blew up last week. so i'm now making the best of melbournes loverly public transport system.

• 1 month later...

hey, just thought i'd give you an update, i spoke to the police a few days ago and again today, turns out that they take over two months to even think about helping me :P , they can't get on to the person who owned it (alot can happen over 11 years). so they sound like there just going to clear the engine to me, fingers crossed. :|

i spoke to the police a few days ago and again today, turns out that they take over two months to even think about helping me :P , they can't get on to the person who owned it (alot can happen over 11 years). so they sound like there just going to clear the engine to me, fingers crossed. :|

Not a surprise, the Police are slack. Up here in Queensland, three weekends ago, my parents car was smashed into and ransacked. They wouldn't come out to the house so they could make a report, so I had to drive them to the police station. They told them they'd send someone later that day to finger print the car. We then recieved a call telling us that they couldn't make it, saying my parents then would have to drive their car to the cop shop, destroying any evidence in the progress.

In the end they found no prints cause they couldn't print the door, the steering wheel, the g/box.

Edited by JiP_01

as far as i know only the engine block can be prooven to be stolen because its the only part with a number on it, if you were keen and realy wanted that engine, remove the head, crank, rods,and bearing caps, hand in the block to the cops, then buy it back at the stolen/recovered auction

And then be charged with fraud like the guy who stripped his car before the cops came to confiscate it for "hooning".

As the police officer said "I'm pretty sure it had an engine when I pulled it over"