Ae82 Twincharged Corolla - Sznaps

Sznaps

ok I am pretty sure oem computer will retard ignition when you will get near 1b and automatically you will get no power - in my theory cmputer cannot map anymore beyond this value (was not designed to and has limited adaptation power) and goes into "danger" mode - does not matter iof you boost with supercharger, turbocharger or both. And if it did not retard ignition then I would fear that with 1b the mixture would get a bit too lean (you would have to monitor it with afr or egt).

My engine is completely stock mate i just replaced all sealants. 4agzes when maintained properly(good oil checked frequently) can handle up to 1,5b in stock form quite realiably.

This is dyno when i was boosting 0.8b with 175mm crank pulley and computer (ae101 gt-z unit) was retarding ignition at around 4.5krpm. Look how drastic it is - i think it will happen also with turbo.

5500.jpg

with that fixed the supercharger still gives power beyond 4,5krpm although torgue keeps falling down

start1.jpg

Members dont see this ad

your opinion heard, thank you. The problem of depletion due to overheating of the mixture, and the pistons (if it is) will solve the water methanol injection. But in the end (just your opinion, are not talking about a mixture machine, or even than that), the circuit when the turbine blows in chardzher has the right to life. At the moment, I do not want to break the home scheme Toyota and build off chardzhera and valves for the turbines.

ваше мнение услышал, спасибо. Проблему обеднения смеси и вследствие перегрев поршней ( если это будет) буду решать впрыском водо метанола. Но и в конце ( просто ваше мнение, не говорим о смеси, компьютере или еще чем то), схема когда турбинна дует в чарджер имеет право на жизнь. В данный момент не хочется ломать родную схему Тойоты и строить отключение чарджера и заслонку для турбины.

:)) There is a problem with the translation. I would like to hear your opinion about the scheme in the blowing turbine supercharger, without overflow klaponom etc.

:)) Nie ma problemu z tłumaczeniem. Chciałbym poznać Państwa opinię na temat programu w rozdmuchiwania doładowania turbiny, bez przelewu klaponom etc.

:)) есть такая проблема с переводом. Хочу услышать твое мнение по поводу схему турбина дует в суперчарджер, без перепускных клапонов и т.д.

I just gotta say I love how this website has brought together a bunch of guys in Australia, a guy from Denmark (sorry Sznaps if I got that wrong I'm on my phone so can't see your location) and a guy from I'm assuming Russia or that Eastern Block area. All talking the same language even if we communicate with different languages.

This makes me happy about cars.

B.L.Z.BUB,

Poland in my case so sort of eastern block as well ;-) rollaclub is just best rollaforum man

AXLAMOH,

When I was preparing to do the twincharge i saw many threads where people actually did it the way you want so turbo blows into supercharger because this way you avoid playing with bypass valve so this way seems also to be ok.

I was considering this way but i think it has at least two disadvantages.

1. heat of air will be high because supercharger is heating up everything quite a lot and you will keep it in the loop all the time. this can cause knocking.

2. supercharcher lobes are covered with teflon which brakes when overheated. in this scheme if your air temperature will goo too high i fear it can damage supercharger by breaking this teflon layer on the lobes

I think that if you take care or air temperature by good intercooler and good (quick reacting) air temp sensor then that would be all right.

Sznaps, The problem of hot air will solve the installation of an additional intercooler, intercooler and then the turbine will then chardzher then later the engine intercooler. Please tell me what kind of computer you use, and how to implement the installation of separate ignition coils.

Проблему горячего воздуха будем решать установкой дополнительного интеркулера, будет турбина потом интеркулер потом чарджер потом интеркулер потом двигатель. Скажи пожалуйста какой компьютер ты использовал и как реализовал установку раздельных катушек зажигания.

• 3 weeks later...

Season started. Corolla back in town from its winter shelter. Let me tell you guys lately i had really many thoughts about selling that car lately since i have some itch to try rwd and also my wife would like to participate learn how to corner etc and she is simply afraid of this one andi have no capacity to maintain two toys. I made trip back home with it and damn it feels so good to drive this thing I don't know simply what to do. 8 years i have this ride and ive got really big headache when i think of parting with it. Feels like I shouldn't really. Conflict all the way ;-)

IMG_20150523_142733.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...