Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 4Age Wagz

Featured Replies

  • Author

He more swaps his cars :lol:

 

and LOL

  • Replies 169
  • Views 252.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Ella

 

 

are you refering to the rust repair work???

 

yeah mate I have a import ke70 with some pretty serious metal issues lol. I have a welder but I'm not cofident on doing it my self. Cars too rare to go blowing holes in the body everywhere lol.

then yeah talk to Trev mate.!

he is a legend!

and progress pics?

i figured i would get drunk while sanding, to numb the pain of it all.

forgot to take any...

will hook into her it tomorrow

 

and listen to bad music haha

  • Author

and listen to bad music haha

HAHA..!

you got me

whats wrong with Vanilla Ice, yo?

Facebook stalker :-D

<3

So I kind of bought this... another ke70 wagon and a donor ae82 with a 4age today :oops: so hopefully I will have a nice 4age powered ke70 and ca18 powered ke70 wagon with the two engines that I have left over from the ke30 :)

Edited by Stenzel

What?

I will make a new rides thread tomorrow, pretty chuffed.

post-1432-0-10916100-1356786495.jpg

 

I think there's something in toowoomba's water supply, i really do cause we've all gone a little batty this time round.

  • Author

long story

 

but the day i got her Dave came around and offered me a deal, sorta.

but i said i wouldnt feel good letting anyone have it, how it was

it was literally a deathtrap

so i guess he bade his time, and came over at the end of a long day of me sanding, hands were cramping(old age, yo) knee is fcked and I'm tired, angry, frustrated..

Trev turns up to see how I'm going at around the same time, and i was venting to him, and Dave makes the same offer to me then and there..

i look at Trev, who shrugs, and Dave and i talk turkey....

Dave is going a totally different way with her, that will make Rob, Trev and I more happy for sure

wont steal his thunder, as he is at his mate's right now,, hooking into her, and will take pics, etc and do a thread tonight, i assume

Now go and buy back the forester cheap.

  • Author

Now go and buy back the forester cheap.

yeah mate

been in contact with him, but he wants his 8k.....lol

i can get a GT turbo one for less...

phuckin deadbeat. Here's hoping that it rots in his yard

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.