Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 4Age Wagz

Featured Replies

Compensation when the forester sells...

  • Replies 169
  • Views 252.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Will be keen to see your efforts on the two door conversion!

 

FuuuuuuCk me thats crazy, please tell me that this thing will be fixed then skidded up their street then stop at their house and punch ʞ©$ɟ out of them, thas bullshit, I'm rough with cars but this takes the cake.......

 

1. Who in any state of mind puts a fuel filter/pump ABOVE THE DIFF!!! My mind is full of ʞ©$ɟ....

I got sold a car once similar to this.... They had the fuel return all wrong and it was pressuring the carbon canister. They plumbed the return into the air conditioning evaporation outlet pipe... Sending fuel into the car passenger foot well.

 

They knew full well that the car had to be driven 400ks home but were happy to sell it in that state.

 

Imagine if I was a smoker. Boom!

 

Shit Kent didn't own up to it either when asked. Could have most definitely killed someone.

 

There should be penalties for people selling cars that bad :(

  • Author

I got sold a car once similar to this.... They had the fuel return all wrong and it was pressuring the carbon canister. They plumbed the return into the air conditioning evaporation outlet pipe... Sending fuel into the car passenger foot well.

 

They knew full well that the car had to be driven 400ks home but were happy to sell it in that state.

 

Imagine if I was a smoker. Boom!

 

Shit Kent didn't own up to it either when asked. Could have most definitely killed someone.

 

There should be penalties for people selling cars that bad :(

dammn mate

scary

and good point RE compensation Trev. he has the forester for sale for $8,000 and is lying about the ks on the clock and the engine capacity already.

it had nearly 300,000 on clock when i dropped her off. and it only has an EJ20, not the 25...lol

and hey lets not get too focussed on them and revenge or LRS may chop the thread up :-P

want to focus on where it's going now.

on my way outside to try and drill, then easy out the bonnet catch bolts that are broken in her(all 3, lol)

  • Author

Will be keen to see your efforts on the two door conversion!

had a good look at the option mate, but have decided to keep the doors open'able for ease of access, but am planning to keep the rear seats out, maybe make a sub box enclosure where the butt would sit in the rears.

box it in at the same height as the rest of the boot area, so i can still set a mattress up when on the car club camps, etc

Fair enough!Hope those bolts come out easy,its a prick of a job and I know cause I have just had to do it on one of my projects.I had a bolt sheer off inside a captive nut that I couldn't get to so in the end,in frustration,I drilled a hole best I could through the core of the bolt,pressure fitted an 8mm bolt in the hole,pulled it and the nut forward and then miged them both to the panel steel then cut the bolt to length,solid as a rock,only issue,I have to use a nut and washer instead of a bolt and washer.There is always a way!

  • Author

gotta register mate.

will do and check it out

Was pretty cool watching most of the ground up build on the zook.

 

 

Got caught up with figuring out what to do on the green thing. I'll text you sometime in the morning about it.

Was pretty cool watching most of the ground up build on the zook.

 

 

Got caught up with figuring out what to do on the green thing. I'll text you sometime in the morning about it.

 

which "green thing" as i know of 3 (no make that 4) green car builds (3 of which were mine hehehe)

Edited by flyinwall

holy shit there is some dodgy workmanship on this car. hope you get it sorted mate. the wagon looks good

  • Author

Was pretty cool watching most of the ground up build on the zook.

 

 

Got caught up with figuring out what to do on the green thing. I'll text you sometime in the morning about it.

cool mate.

and once again, Trev is the man..!

calls me up midday and asks" what you up to? I'm finished for the day"

drop the Ksev Wagz over there and he hooks into the rust around the windows

gets them plated up, layers in some filler to match the old lines of the body, and bam..!

nearly ready for rear windows to go back in.

pics incoming

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.