February 19, 200620 yr comment_102862 *fingers crossed* My Falcon should be sold at 5pm tomorrow. So the question now comes to mind "What corolla should I get?" I need something that has great boot space that will allow me to put my quad box for my guitar amp in. So besides a KE36/38 Panelvan, I would rather get something 1980 or earlier. Do the KE20's have good boot space or are the fuel tanks in the boot like a KE30/55? Some suggestions would be good people. Cheers Mick Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102879 There's a KE36 panel van going for sale on these forums somewhere.. I could've sworn.. that would be perfect for you ;) Report
February 19, 200620 yr Author comment_102886 Yeah i saw that, but apparently he isnt responding to his PM's. ONce i have the money in my hand i'll give him a buzz. Then i just gotta find a 4k or 5k Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102887 Id get a Ke70 wagon or Ae71 Wagon over the panel van - with the wagon, you can have 5 seats, or fold them down and have a panel van, with side door access and the same space as a p/van. I'm not one for the looks of the station wagon, but id love there practicality. Tho, a 70 series sedan has a large boot, such a shame the rear seats don't fold down. Report
February 19, 200620 yr Author comment_102888 Thats my problem. Boot space. and i know with my KE55, i had to pull the base out for the back seat to get the quad in. and then i was risking scraping door cards and tearing them. ;) Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102892 I know you are can on pre-80s model... but the AE86 would be in your favor for boot space. You could always throw the back seat forward and throw whatever in the boot. True? Report
February 19, 200620 yr Author comment_102893 I would, but I wont get an AE86 for about $1000 ;) Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102895 You could get a TE72 for that money, not sure what condition though. Its also post 1980. Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102897 panel van man is now responding he has been away and yes the wagn is still for sale. pm him and get a phone number do it do it do it Report
February 19, 200620 yr Author comment_102902 I'll give it a shot. Who's got a cheap 4k to chuck in it for me? haha Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102932 Carton of beer for a 4K. Does that make a 3K worth a six pack? Seriously, have 4 3K's out the back if anyone wants them. Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102946 You could have mine? Relitavely cheap, and it has style!............;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now