Munroe Gt Shocks Ke70

Members dont see this ad
Buy something from Koni if you want performance. GT gas are just slightly firmer versions of stock shocks.

That is true, but Konis are serious shocks at a serious price. On the Altezza you can get the Konis grooved for several perch positions, so you can alter the ride height as well as the usual stiffness adjustments they have, but without coilovers that is not an option for the KE70.

You can also change the valving on the stock wet shock in the front strut, that's not hard to do and you can build whatever shock rates you want. However if you are into rallying or khanacross then having the gas function will be more use.

depends on how good you want it i suppose.

I had KYB excel Gs in my car which id guess is in the same ballpark in price as a monroe GT, and sure i could tell the KYBs werent the best, but for the price i reckon they did a great job.

No doubt koni/bilstein would have been heaps better, but you can't buy them for $130/corner.

whats the car used for? having done new kyb and llovel suspension, it drove really well for daily drive and smooth enough to soak up the bumps (if I would do it again id just buy second hand). but on a spirited run... look else where (but ready to spend money)

Thanks guys I only have a ke70 as a toy to drive on weekends and have a bit of fun in I would love or it to handle better than it does it has standard shocks so over 20 years old witch are bugged so I was looking at Munroe shocks to get better handling