Motorsport.

Motorsport.  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to do street-drift in industrial area's until i clipped a gutter in my falcon at the time, spun around and nearly went through a fence. That was the last time i attempted it and i was getting to know my car a fair bit doing it.

But now, I just figure it wears out your diff prematurely and its not worth killing it. So racing is for me really, though I do also enjoy just driving my car.

• 2 weeks later...

ALL motorsports are fun! and all the cars reguardless how they are built to race or what they are built to show take inspiration, dedication, and comitment, its the artform of the hands on person

i'll have a go working on any car project but I'm smart enough to know id be a hazzard on a track so can you add a stuffabouter option?

I'm wanting to get into some class racing maybe tarmac or somthing later on after i learn how to drive 1st and have fun with boost ;) then i might swap to a tuff NA and give it a shot, probly give drift ago if i get an LSD.... eh it look fun :D

Edited by Jason

Haha, stuffabout option is classed as other i suppose... I guess you just vote for what you do most often.

Hehe i just like the idea of generally thrashing the car, so drift comes in as a cool idea... not that I'd really treat it like a motorsport, maybe just something to do...

Dan.

after I finish workin on my rolla i'll be drifting and dragging for sure, i love watching drifting and drags.

a 7 second bike? thats crazy. you would have to be a very experienced motorbike driver. my dad owns some honda bros grey import bike. its fast. i reckon your coupe will kick ass on the race track.

Yeah we are now running consistent 7.18's, bike has run 6's before... this weekend is the last time we race the bike, hoping for a six... we have a nitro harley here now which is 'guaranteed' to run a 6.4 consistently.

The current bike is based on a kawasaki GPZ motor... It ran the first six second pass in Oz and also the first 200mph+ pass. Its old name was 'Party Time' some people may know of the bike.

Thanks mate I hope the beast will be quick :) great weapon for a 15 year old, yea :lolcry:

a nitro harley ey? and its gonna run 6.4 consistantly? thats a pure bred drag bike! so youre obvisouly into motorbikes (real fast ones!)

the older rollas were meant to be on the track bro. there like old school 4cylinder muscle cars. a rollcage and nice engine will kill all opponents. :)