Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shirobozu Ke30 - Video Done Page 6

Featured Replies

I cannot wait to see the boot spoiler, love the thorough attention to detail this car exudes!

 

Keep it up :)

  • Replies 113
  • Views 603.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Thanks Ben, however this is my messy, slap together quickly car haha. Spoiler should be arriving in a couple of weeks, then it's off to the panel shop to have it fitted and painted along with the boo

  • Loved your car when it turned up at winterfest. Not seen a KE30 done like this before so well done!   It was one of my favourite cars there          

  • Video clip editing is under way, hopefully be done in a week or so. Definately won't be anything depicting awe-inspiring cinematography that's for sure, but keen to see end result once completed. He

Posted Images

  • Author

Thanks Ben, however this is my messy, slap together quickly car haha.

Spoiler should be arriving in a couple of weeks, then it's off to the panel shop to have it fitted and painted along with the bootlid.

Will endeavour to get my front bumper straightened out whilst at it.

 

I forgot to mention, with hot weather quickly approaching, I got around to installing a water temp gauge and new sensor the other week too, utilising a tutorial written up on the site.

Hopefully smooth sailing temp wise from now on.

 

Had my alignment this morning, weather was nice so I took some photos in the driveway.

 

11-2.jpg

 

2-9.jpg[

 

3-4.jpg

 

4-5.jpg

 

5-3.jpg

 

6-4.jpg

 

7-2.jpg

 

8-2.jpg

 

10-3.jpg

 

9-2.jpg

 

1-7.jpg

 

Thanks for dropping by.

Until next time...

nice and clean,well done,

Looks Awesome. can't wait to randomly drive past this one day.

Love the original 1977 plates too. :thumbsup:

Love this car, nice work!

 

So glad you've kept it sensible, not over the top and screaming for a canary. Very jealous of your wheels.

This is the best KE30 I've ever seen.

  • Author

Wow, thanks heaps guys!

Hi,

 

What kind of steering wheel boss did you use?

And do you have some pictures from ehrn you built the coilovers? Or an DIY...

Great looking car, really nice and clean!!

  • Author

Boss kit was just a generic unit from memory off ebay.

 

I had a shop do the coilovers for me as I can't weld, plus the wetleg inserts were also shortened to match the housing,

There's tutorials on youtube if you're keen to have a crack at it yourself.

 

Thanks for the kind words.

Alignment I had done wasn't agreeing with me so I had it altered. Now runs slightly less camber, I think around -3.8 as opposed to it's -4.2 that it had, with better toe settings.

Feels a lot nicer now which is a bonus.

 

Getting some hubcentric 5mm spacers for the rear along with extended studs as I'd like the rear wheels to sit that bit more flush.

Spoiler is on its way from Malaysia at the moment and will be going into the panel beaters in a fortnight to have sorted, once I install my remote boot pop kit.

 

Going to put a short promo clip of this together by November, provided nothing goes wrong by then.

 

Then it's done. Until the motor dies.

Then it's rebuilt 4k, bike carbs, repainted engine bay, wire tucked and more fun things.

Let's hope that doesn't occur though as I am poor and should be spending my money on my s13 instead of this.

 

Thanks guys.

Edited by shiryo

Love the Nardi mate, I will be running one too when funds permit.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Cheers bud.

Spoiler arrived last week, car has gone to panel shop to get sorted this week, fingers crossed it comes out nicely.

 

Out and about today.

 

IMG_180748052359168.jpeg

 

More soon.

Man I don't like more doors but everytime your thread ends up in my feed I'm straight in. Can't get enough of looking at this, as stated before - perfect 30.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Cheers Jesse.

 

Boot spoiler is all done, I slapped some 5mm spacers on the rear to get it sitting that bit more even all round.

Ideally I'd like to step down to a 50profile tyre and lower the car more accordingly, but it's pushing impractical now so I'll probably just leave it and enjoy it for how it is.

 

Planning a short video of it that I'll start filming with a friend next week, so hopefully new photos and footage soon.

:)

  • Author

Hello all.

Filming happened all last night. I'm exhausted.

Editing to be done over next week or so, nothing too fancy by any means.

Just a little promo clip of it really.

 

Here's a still from the shoot.

 

1074069_470362899746443_1559594459_o.jpg

 

I'll keep ya posted with progression...

Edited by shiryo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.