Shirobozu Ke30 - Video Done Page 6

shiryo

Video clip editing is under way, hopefully be done in a week or so.

Definately won't be anything depicting awe-inspiring cinematography that's for sure, but keen to see end result once completed.

Here's another still from the shoot.

still1.jpg

thanks

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mark. I haven't really taken any photos of the spoiler yet, but I think there's a couple others have taken I can find.

Here's a couple from my s13 car club BBQ on Saturday.

Naturally, having my Nissan in pieces meant I had to be sacrilege and bring the Toyota haha.

front.jpg

back.jpg

Hopefully some more photos of the 'Rolla pop up this week from Classic Japan's adventures on Sunday.

Hiding amongst the masses...

big.jpg

I really need to lower it more...

DSC01100.jpg

new.jpg

yay.jpg

IMG_4348.jpg

Was an awesome day with so many cool cars and it was great to catch up with some old and new faces.

If anyone has flicks of my little daily can you post them up?

Thanks heaps!

Edited by shiryo

Thank you gents.

Classic Japan had me overwhelmed with inspiration. It really made me want to actually devote proper amounts of time and effort into the corolla in the future - make it a better car.

After cruising to and from the event too with some of the other rolla guys it really inspired me to eventually upgrade the performance of the old girl. I couldn't Keep up and it just lacked the fun that they seemed to be having.

That being said, I was feeling silly and overly enthusiastic so I quickly photoshopped a couple of photos with mock up livery.

The sensible side stripes are something I'd definately consider doing in the future. The full war paint mock up was merely for a laugh, though with some work I think could look pretty cool.

IMG_25683868752715.jpeg

IMG_25678784772421.jpeg

Opinions on the subtle side stripes?

Definately will get around to trying some other colours soon Taz.

I know that I'd like to keep it browns/oranges/golds/creams though to tie in with everything else on the car.

As for the ride height, a little more of a drop couldn't hurt ;)

Thanks Sznaps, if I do eventually go ahead with doing it I'd only keep it subtle in the form of a simple side design such as the stripes.

I'll tinker with some other ideas in coming weeks.

Edited by shiryo