Shirobozu Ke30 - Video Done Page 6

shiryo

Members dont see this ad

Thanks Ben, however this is my messy, slap together quickly car haha.

Spoiler should be arriving in a couple of weeks, then it's off to the panel shop to have it fitted and painted along with the bootlid.

Will endeavour to get my front bumper straightened out whilst at it.

I forgot to mention, with hot weather quickly approaching, I got around to installing a water temp gauge and new sensor the other week too, utilising a tutorial written up on the site.

Hopefully smooth sailing temp wise from now on.

Had my alignment this morning, weather was nice so I took some photos in the driveway.

11-2.jpg

2-9.jpg[

3-4.jpg

4-5.jpg

5-3.jpg

6-4.jpg

7-2.jpg

8-2.jpg

10-3.jpg

9-2.jpg

1-7.jpg

Thanks for dropping by.

Until next time...

• Upvote 2

Boss kit was just a generic unit from memory off ebay.

I had a shop do the coilovers for me as I can't weld, plus the wetleg inserts were also shortened to match the housing,

There's tutorials on youtube if you're keen to have a crack at it yourself.

Thanks for the kind words.

Alignment I had done wasn't agreeing with me so I had it altered. Now runs slightly less camber, I think around -3.8 as opposed to it's -4.2 that it had, with better toe settings.

Feels a lot nicer now which is a bonus.

Getting some hubcentric 5mm spacers for the rear along with extended studs as I'd like the rear wheels to sit that bit more flush.

Spoiler is on its way from Malaysia at the moment and will be going into the panel beaters in a fortnight to have sorted, once I install my remote boot pop kit.

Going to put a short promo clip of this together by November, provided nothing goes wrong by then.

Then it's done. Until the motor dies.

Then it's rebuilt 4k, bike carbs, repainted engine bay, wire tucked and more fun things.

Let's hope that doesn't occur though as I am poor and should be spending my money on my s13 instead of this.

Thanks guys.

Edited by shiryo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers Jesse.

Boot spoiler is all done, I slapped some 5mm spacers on the rear to get it sitting that bit more even all round.

Ideally I'd like to step down to a 50profile tyre and lower the car more accordingly, but it's pushing impractical now so I'll probably just leave it and enjoy it for how it is.

Planning a short video of it that I'll start filming with a friend next week, so hopefully new photos and footage soon.

:)

Hello all.

Filming happened all last night. I'm exhausted.

Editing to be done over next week or so, nothing too fancy by any means.

Just a little promo clip of it really.

Here's a still from the shoot.

1074069_470362899746443_1559594459_o.jpg

I'll keep ya posted with progression...

Edited by shiryo