No More Pussywagon

saturday night i went out to skyfire to watch the pretty fire works after me and some mates went out to civic and i was the dessy driver so i parked the old rolla in the car park i always park it, went out till 2ish had a great time went back to the car and either someone had turned my wagon into an excel or it was stollen (noooooooo) so after a short fit of swearing i walked over to the cop shop, did all the reporting stuff went home and hoped for the best, bout 4:30the

5-0 called and said "we found your car, its been torched" so i bit my toung said "thank you" and went back to sleep, so i got up bout 10ish the cops called again at 11 and said "we found your car" i said "i know" they said "its burnt" i said "i know" they said "you'v gotta get rid of it" "what" i said so i went to have a look this is what i saw

05030612116ah.jpg

05030612122fg.jpg

05030612148oi.jpg

05030612152ay.jpg

so i called a free wreak removal and they took it away and thats the end of that chapter :wink:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maaate....

oh god that sucks..

FFS...

If your up for getting another ke70, as i work at toyota, i have many links that may come in handy for you.. its the least i can offer.

Where the rims still ok ?

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!

wha low level f***head steals a car and burns it. i mean in extreme situation i can almost half get myself to nearly understand stealing a car if you realy realy realy have to. ie..... someone puts a gun to your head and makes you. but i don't See that happening to often.

but even if you steal a carto take it for a joy ride why on earth would you burn it? WTF is wrong with the world when you can spend heaps of time and money on a car you love only to have some stupid git turn around to his mates and go "I know something that will be a hoot. lets burn a car"

I mean WTF??

maybe next car you should install razor blades under door handles??

can't open door with no finger? lol

sorry to rant but i hate people that do stupid crap like this

That makes me made. At my local swimming hole there are many burnt out wrecks. (They're burnt out cause they've been driven off a cliff), but still, it makes me mad.

We spend so much money on our cars. They're our pride and joy and some wanker who wants a quick thrill, breaks into our cars cause they're old, and trashes em!!

I'm sad for ya and hope that there is some way for you to catch up with the little shithead that did this to you, so you can break his f@$king legs!!

To me, there'll always be other cars, but none will replace the one that was lost.

Were you insured??