February 17, 201412 yr Author comment_677741 Oh how plans can change so quickly. The original plan was to start with a standard 1JZ with auto run by stock management and mod as i go along, but then a package comes up and its too hard to say no to. So I went and bought this . . . 401hp 1JZ engine package healthy 1JZ Greddy cam gears 550cc injectors aftermarket coilpacks adaptronic ecu Garrett 35/40 Single manifold Tial gate Considering ive got 3 W58's, 2 NPC 500hp rated clutch setups and only 1 auto gearbox I guess ill just have it manual, maybe put a built auto in it down the track So the first drive should be an interesting one Report
February 18, 201412 yr comment_677763 This will be nice. Finally a ke70 with a big motor thats not sex spec haha Report
February 18, 201412 yr comment_677780 Mate.. you are mad!!!! Looking good but where do you plan to put radiator??? Hahaha Keen to see this finished :-D Report
February 20, 201412 yr Author comment_678011 I'll manage something Picked up my 10's from the powdercoaters, they look so nice but unfortunately now i have to get the fronts done also Report
February 20, 201412 yr comment_678038 Nice upgrade there mate, a pretty serious car now. Gotta love rhat new weight category in ncop has some seriously cool possibilities now, like this! Report
February 21, 201412 yr Author comment_678075 Yeah how good is it! 1UZ now legal in a RA23/28. That is definitely on the wish list 1UZ, T56, 4.77 diff gears, cams in a RA23 :D Report
February 21, 201412 yr comment_678081 Yeah how good is it! 1UZ now legal in a RA23/28. That is definitely on the wish list 1UZ, T56, 4.77 diff gears, cams in a RA23 :D I just came a little bit. Report
April 21, 201412 yr Author comment_681501 So I'm not sure if you you call removing the standard engine progress, but thats all ive had time for. At least ive marked the beginning of the project finally. Surprisingly quick and easy to pull the 4a out over a 4k. So need to pull the dash apart, need to replace the start of the tunnel for the auto bellhousing. Also going to be deleting the heater and replacing it with a 12v one to give me more room at the back of the engine and tidy up the engine bay a bit. Report
April 21, 201412 yr comment_681503 A: I want updates on here regularly so I don't have to put up with FB crap B: Carry on EDIT: C: Still have an SC12 for you to borrow and will have a Niteparts bell soon Edited April 21, 201412 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
April 21, 201412 yr Author comment_681504 haha, yeah man need to stop taking on so much work so I can do something for myself. Definately keen to get stuck into it. Sweet man, still keen to borrow it. Report
May 1, 201412 yr Author comment_682021 So things are finally happening Tunnel enlarging time Wait . . . What? who put that in there? So I got it approximately 40mm further back than my previous attempt. New mounts suit a AE71 crossmember and also clear a AE86 power steering rack should I wish to install it. Still undecided Edited May 1, 201412 yr by Jordanrolla Report
May 2, 201412 yr comment_682048 Thread just got me re-motivated. Thanks for that. It's going to one hell of a car. Thank you for switching back to door mirrors - much better. Report
June 6, 201511 yr Author comment_697709 Over a year and its just been sitting in the corner getting dusty and cobwebs. Making excuses that I'm too busy etc. Decided to make a switch to a vvti version Hilux diff is almost in and can measure up for tailshaft as soon as its in Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now