Ke26

ke2020

Hay guys just got my new 26 wagon. It's a one owner log book car with a genuine 37000kms on the clock. It's completely standard with near perfect paint and interior. The only two things the old fella changed were the hub caps and steering wheel (wich are genuine Celica) I will be parting with these if anyone is interested. Plans for the wagon are to leave the paint and interior as is. I was going to do a rotary but we already have one of these going around so I will be building a fj20 with a manual for it. Keep you all posted with pics threw out. I hope you enjoy.

post-19087-0-22923900-1388266961_thumb.jpg

post-19087-0-51277000-1388266980_thumb.jpg

post-19087-0-42915700-1388267000_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

Cheers for the comments guys. Appreciate it. I am keeping the full sleeper look. No cage no nothing. All orig interior orig paint and all. I will have to mod the trans tunnel that's it. Even then I will paint it the bamboo colour. The aircon works better than my Hilux aircon hahahahahah and yes once I start building I will be parting with the aircon, hubcaps and steering wheel.

• 3 weeks later...