April 22, 201511 yr comment_696395 The fabrication in this show has been pretty awesome throughout the series, makes mighty car mods look like amateurs! The amount of work involved in the tilt front end setup is pretty special, plenty inspirational to make me go do some work myself, Jes Report
April 22, 201511 yr comment_696396 MCM was always meant to be accessible grass roots driveway mods that can be done by anyone. This guy is on another level entirely. It's like comparing Nikki Minaj to Pink Floyd. Report
April 24, 201511 yr comment_696476 makes mighty car mods look like amateurs! Mighty Car Mods are amateurs... that's why they frequently use qualified professional mechanics etc. Edited April 24, 201511 yr by B-Lugg Report
April 9, 201610 yr comment_703962 "Pretty smart and really well hung, and I've finished the exhaust". Nick Blackhurst. :lolcry: Report
April 10, 201610 yr comment_703971 Front roll bar on a FWD... They must have a lot of rear power bias to stop the understeer! I think they just love building neat clean beautiful bits of steel together, I reckon they'll never really drive it! Report
July 24, 201610 yr comment_705611 awesome....can't wait to see these clips, always checking you tube for a new one :) Edited July 24, 201610 yr by aalaws Report
July 24, 201610 yr comment_705612 Man, I love how he just designs his own tools or modifies existing ones for other uses. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now