Fraggles Big Intro

Fraggle

Hello Tasmanian fine people thought I would do my big intro :y:

User rname is Fraggle (long story) my name is Stuart. :(

I do own a KE 70 1984 Slant nose that I am going to use for motocarnas & khanacross events have spent some time and cash under the bonnet and on springs and other stuff to get it to go a little better and to handle a bit better as well.

Done my first motocarna the other week and what a blast another guy that has dome them before drove my roller he finished 2nd and I come in 6th place not bad for a first effort.

Here is a picture of the roller put some jelly beans on it the other day shes not to good lookin but she does the job ;)

post-1435-1144123254_thumb.jpg

My daily driver is a xr6 turbo mk11.

post-1435-1144123493_thumb.jpg

So if you guys see me in Lonnie out and about give us a wave or pull over for a chat

Well thats about it so bye for now

Stuart ;)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello and welcome,

We have met and if you want to catch up with the others we have a meeting every 3rd sunday in the month at the inveresk rail yards.

Hello we have met!!!! ;)

Inveresk I'm up for that

2 weeks to go then :y:

Fraggles... welcome to our humble home!

And the XR is a little hottie too :y: My VT S Pack will still beat it though ;) hahaha

Just kidding... I beat standard XR6s but not boosted XR..... unless I got a hairdrier in mine.. But why do that, when I can throw a hairdrier in a rolla.... right? ;) hehehe

you have met me, i own the house that has the collection of rollas,the one you stopped at once and asked if any of the rollas where for sale. my brothers white KE70, TY's white AE71 and green KE30, my red kE30, but the one up the driveway you havent seen is the silver and black KE30 that had a supercharger 2T-GEU but now has a 4AGE 20 Valve.

I will be bring it to the next meeting.

Ive also got a Rolla club sticker for you too.

Welcome!

You're Fragstar off AE86DC right? I thought that XR looked familiar!

Finally found yourself a KE70 hey? Looks pretty good for a slant nose basher dude :)

Auto or manual?

Anyway, good to hear you're having fun with it!

Josh

(JoshKE off AE86DC)

Fraggles... welcome to our humble home!

And the XR is a little hottie too :P My VT S Pack will still beat it though :P hahaha

Just kidding... I beat standard XR6s but not boosted XR..... unless I got a hairdrier in mine.. But why do that, when I can throw a hairdrier in a rolla.... right? :D hehehe

VT s pack thats what my mate said about his VT clubby lets say it off the road at this time getting some new heads and cam work and new computer and then he might keep up with me :)

hey you'd know me kinda, ive got the orange datto.

<---as pictured

Hello there tom small world !!!

Ive parked next to that Falcon in my gemini...nice car!!

BTW, i HAD a corolla, got a gemini coupe now......sad sad sad!

You are parking next to my FALCON

"mental note do not leave car in strange places" :P

only joking make your self known next time if I'm around

you would know me too, black celica at the last motorkhana

Well done with that nice result you got (now give me your car) ;)

you have met me, i own the house that has the collection of rollas,the one you stopped at once and asked if any of the rollas where for sale. my brothers white KE70, TY's white AE71 and green KE30, my red kE30, but the one up the driveway you havent seen is the silver and black KE30 that had a supercharger 2T-GEU but now has a 4AGE 20 Valve.

I will be bring it to the next meeting.

Ive also got a Rolla club sticker for you too.

So do you want to help me rebuild the 4k-c into a road wrecking fire breathing monster !!!

Welcome!

You're Fragstar off AE86DC right? I thought that XR looked familiar!

Finally found yourself a KE70 hey? Looks pretty good for a slant nose basher dude :y:

Auto or manual?

Anyway, good to hear you're having fun with it!

Josh

(JoshKE off AE86DC)

Manual 4 cogs only way to fly.

Slant nose was not my first choice but run out of time just got the first thing that can up still kicking myself that I didnt find this site and and browse the cars for sale section :P

But the roller done me proud last weekend I pulled 6th the other driver got a 2nd and it still goes thats toyota for you!!

Well guys thanks for the warm welcome

(looks like I new most of you anyway)

Have a look at my T18 from around 10 years ago (that makes me feel old)

post-1435-1144217398_thumb.jpg

:S