Carparks

smacko84

man reading this thread makes me angry ...

my rolla has a few little dents up the side from various dicks opening their doors on my rolla over its 31 year life ...

down in the sticks of beaudesert one time, i watched some f@$kwit learner driver reverse into the front of a then-very-new excel, then panic and the 'mother' or whoever was like 'just drive' ... I took the number plates, went into the shop where the driver of the car worked (sticker on side), and gave her the details. She rang us up later on to let us know that the number plates we gave her were old, and unregistered ... so that was a dead end.

Man its infuriating ...

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this old wanker throw his door open into my old falcon while i was parking it and i was still in the car...

So i got out and said "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

And his reply "You werent there a minute ago"

No f@$king shit i wasnt. Its a car PARK, you PARK your car in a CAR PARK and and the function of a CAR PARK is for car's to be left stationary for a period of time, hence the word PARKING your car.

But i don't think this f@$kwit understood it, excuse the french. :P

The chick in the laser that reversed into me said "I guess i should look behind me when I'm reversing ey..." I just stood there for a minute thinking "did she really just say that" :P

I think people have less respect for older cars, like our corollas, or 'Datsuns' as most old jap cars are seen as, to the untrained eye.

I used to have a really clean RX4, it was resprayed the original white and was pretty spotless.

I had just pulled into a car park and an old dude pulled in next to me and proceeded to open his door into my passenger side door.

I got out and stormed over to his car like a madman and yelled "what the f@$% do you think you're doing!? you just hit my car with your door!"

he looked confused/disgusted and said "what are you worried about? its only an old datsun!"

so i checked my door, there wasn't any damage, just some flecks of his paint.

Called him every F and C under the sun and he walked away.

More recently, a was sitting in my KE35 and watched as a woman smashed her trolley into the front of my car, she noticed i was sitting in it, so she looked at me and laughed!!!!

My bumper was dinged to start with so i let it go, but the nerve!!

I agree with what other people on here have said, your good car shouldn't be your shopping car, that's why i bought an XF panel van!

"what are you worried about? its only an old datsun!"

I don't see how it matters what it is, the point is that its not theirs to damage or decide what value it holds.

And laughing at you, dude thats not cool. I'm sure watching someone inflict damage upon ones vehicle is far worse than coming back to find it.

I used to have a few people goin around (and random people) saying they were (and still are) goin to damage the mr2, I started to carry a baseball bat in the car (yes it is legal as its NOT a weapon), I will no hesitat in smashing someones kneecap if they damage my car on purpose. Theres a few people at the moment (heard through a mate) saying they're goin to trash my mr2 when they see it next cos i have been driving it lick a dick around there house, the trouble is (and my mate tried to explain it to them) my mr2's been off the road for almost 8 months!!!!!

I dunno, i play baseball and one of my mates had his bat in the car and when a cop pulled him over they threatened to take it from him as it 'could' be used as a weapon.

But i guess a p plater that gets pulled over for hooning around is gonna get picked up for everything and anything.

Yeah they will try that stuff on you unless you know the law. According to the law a baseball bat is NOT a weapon unless used like one. So basicly it becomes classed as a weapon if i start waving it at you, or i have it in my hand and i say I'm going to smack you with or, or you just plain old wack someone with it. Same goes for studded belts, goth claws ring things etc etc.

A can of "start ya bastard!" with one of those little directional hoses on the front works wonders on the eyes of would-be agressors.

As are those small fire extinguishers.

Both of these things are perfectly legal in a car.

as long as you say " i was so scared, i didnt know what to do i just grabbed the first thing i could find"...and ofcourse "someone else" came along and kicked the shit out of them and stole thier wallets while they wer blinded and screaming. :P