September 10, 201412 yr comment_688152 Hello, My first post. Just wanted to say hi and ask for some advice. And show of my new ride! Rust removal! I have a lot! Best way to fix please. I have some odd areas to get to. https://www.dropbox.....59.09.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....57.47.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....58.03.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....58.27.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....58.40.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....54.38.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....00.28.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....00.38.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....00.45.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....01.13.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....01.50.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....04.07.jpg?dl=0 Report
September 10, 201412 yr comment_688154 Remember seeing this for sale. I have an intercooler that will suit this setup if you want to buy it. Report
September 10, 201412 yr comment_688158 Top one, has a bit of overspray on it but other wise excellent condition. Report
September 10, 201412 yr Author comment_688161 yeah that does look good. Looks like I need your help to clean up my engine bay haha so much neater then mine. Report
September 10, 201412 yr comment_688162 Doesnt look anything like that anymore. I have all the old piping I was using you can have with it too. Report
September 10, 201412 yr Author comment_688167 Either way i would like mine to look like yours, how did you get your intake on that side? different 4agze set up? Report
September 10, 201412 yr comment_688174 Its all very custom. Gimme a PM, I only want $100 for the FMIC and all piping, I'm only in Beerwah so quite happy to come drop it off and have a chat. Report
September 11, 201412 yr Author comment_688204 Where could I find some replacement metal for the boot seal? and what would be the best way of attaching it to where it has rusted away? Report
October 10, 201411 yr Author comment_689271 So I have replaced my rear axle seal and am having trouble putting the damn drum brakes back together the main spring just wont go back on. Ideas? Report
October 10, 201411 yr comment_689273 More weet bix:) It can be a bitch to get back on, need a decent pair of pliers. Assuming you have it all back together properly that is. Got it connected to where its supposed to go? Edited October 10, 201411 yr by ke70dave Report
October 12, 201411 yr Author comment_689341 Yeah it's all back the way it come out just need the main spring. I will just try harder thanks Report
October 12, 201411 yr comment_689344 Use some vice grips on it, then at least you don't have the worry of it slipping out of the pliers. Report
October 12, 201411 yr comment_689348 I put a loop of wire around the spring end and pull on the wire. Use a flatblade screwdriver to push the spring end into the shoe with the other hand. Always a shit of a job tho'.... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now