Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze

baileyz

Members dont see this ad

Thanks guys got it back, all working well.

New question. the fueses in the box in the drivers side foot well on the kick wall. is it grounded by the bolt? My head lights and such aren't working and I finally got some help looking for the problem we pulled it out and the bolts to connect it to the car have rusted away would this be causing the problem?

post-21202-0-33878100-1413279830_thumb.jpg

Edited by baileyz

How about up under the dash somewhwere, around the keybarrel?

If i recall correctly the ke70s either ground or provide power to the headlights through the keybarrel, so id suspect there is something around there.

i assume you have checked the fuses and relays associated with the headlights?

Measure the resistance with a $10 multimeter from Supercheap.. Motor or anywhere directly to earth should be less than 1ohm. You could meaure from that fusebox to the battery -ve with a bit of extra wire and that will tell you the overall reistance.

Wiring diagrams- Trace the power from headlight switch to everywhere and back again. Corollas supply 12V to the headlight bulbs via the COM wire and then earth each filament individually back through the dipswitch. If the dipswitch is crap the headlights don't work. There might be some usful info in The Girls KE70 here-

http://www.rollaclub...the-girls-ke70/

hmmm.. quality is not there for the diagrams. PM me an email address and I'll send them over.

post-7544-0-00823600-1413410721_thumb.jpg

post-7544-0-85601200-1413410728_thumb.jpg

post-7544-0-48055800-1413410761_thumb.jpg

Edited by altezzaclub

• 2 months later...