Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 Victorian Motorkhana Championship

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'll head out there for an hour or so, but I won't be competing. I'm more interested in the cricket today.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Views 229.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • AMC in Bendigo. Just down the road :) Going to have to pencil that one on the calander

  • Unfortunately this happens. After I left the TCCAV, I joined a club based in a town around an hour from Melbourne. This club seemed full of people you described to the point of using four or five diff

  • Pfft. Wouldn't call you a loser, I'd be more a loser than you, I didn't even compete. Fun is all that matters!

Posted Images

The next round is being held in Deniliquin on Sunday the 19th of April, have taken the Monday off work so I'm definitely in. Unsure at this point about participation in the autocross on the Saturday, may have to work in order to have the Monday off.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

I'm heading out there, but won't bother with the Autocross. Got my car serviced and an adjustment to the brakes, which hopefully be enough to fling it around and finally have a red hot go in one of these meets. My mechanic said he could do no more, the brakes on the Laser are small. He suggested to put the hydraulic brake, if I wanted. So we'll see in the next couple of weeks.

 

Just found out the Motel in Deniliquin in $89. There are no rooms left. Had I known earlier, I would've done that instead of having to camp there. Saturday afternoon will be the first time in my life I put up a tent by myself!

Edited by Camry Crusader

Sleep in the car :P

 

At least you have toilet facilities at the track

  • Author

Sleep in the car? That's what carbonboy said he was going to do, at the TCCA meeting on Tuesday.

 

No thanks.

Maybe you can both sleep in Carbonboys car........................

Maybe you can both sleep in Carbonboys car........................

 

post-5437-0-50253500-1429241769_thumb.jpg

From an email just received:

 

Here in Deniliquin we have had a lot of rain today. After inspection of the track late this afternoon the committee has decided to cancel tomorrows Autocross event DSCC Autocross Round 4.

 

However at this stage the VMC Motorkhana should still be able to go ahead on Sunday.

 

Well, that lets me have a sleep in tomorrow as I'm already packed (was hoping to make the autocross) & I can spend some time getting my new workspace setup. There's $h1t everywhere from the move still, zero chance of getting anything done until it's sorted.

Well that sucks.

 

Deni grounds currently look like this, the decision to run the VMC or not is being made in about 15min.

 

post-5437-0-08592600-1429314472_thumb.png

Apologies for the spam-posting but they've pulled the pin on the VMC event. Fair call I guess, I would have still run in the mud. My driveway currently resembles the Deni grounds. :D

You young fellas are gettin soft these days....... It washes off ;)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.