2015 Victorian Motorkhana Championship

Camry Crusader

Members dont see this ad

R1 of VMC tomorrow. Not sure what to make of my chances, or how I'm going to go about it. I'll probably just take it as it comes. I live in Lalor, nowhere near Pakenham. But it's been raining for a fair while as I type. I wonder if it'll affect the competition proceeding? I don't think Pakenham gets as affected by rain as Werribee. Either way, I'll get out there and be ready for anything.

Edited by Camry Crusader

That rain we had last night will settle the dust nicely at Pakenham, the ground seems to drain better than Werribee, so chances are the event will be on.

I had to make a call, either compete in the VMC, or spend the day catching up with some close friends I haven't seen in a while at their offsprings birthday then have dinner with my sister/parents. I'm still ~1,000km & a dyno-session short of my preferred engine run-in, so no competition yet.

Good luck man!

Garbage today. 7th of 7. So much for beating Bert in his car. The defending class champ didn't show up (I think his housemate hurt themselves, so he stayed away), and Big Spender, who I've had a go at itt, didn't turn up too.

I could barely fit in Bert's Prelude. I like to sit upright and have the steering wheel at my chest. But not only was I reclined like was sitting in a sunchair. I couldn't even move forward because my knees were all cramped up. I've driven the car before, and almost won a G5 meet one time. But then it had a forklift knob. This time it didn't. I was driving with my arms extended using my fingertips. It was uncomfortable.

Make no mistake though. I'm a long way from being a good driver.

all I was thinking was that you need to take a pillow with you for the next event to make you more comfy in the car

or a baby seat :P

Is that better?????

Edited by coln72
  • Upvote 1

No response after 5 days? You guys don't want to hang out with losers anymore?

More like I just haven't logged in/posted in a while. Besides, I'm a FWD fan, I usually get put into the loser category by default. :P

Pfft. Wouldn't call you a loser, I'd be more a loser than you, I didn't even compete.

Fun is all that matters!

^This. We may hang $h1t on each other, but you're not going to cop any for getting out & having a go.

• 3 weeks later...

Round 3 is on this Sunday at Werribee, the $h1t part is I won't be able to play. It's the same weekend as when I'm going to be relocating my worldly possessions. A friend of a friend needs a housemate & has a big shed he's willing to share.

Good luck CC if you're planning on being out there!