2015 Victorian Motorkhana Championship

Camry Crusader

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

The next round is being held in Deniliquin on Sunday the 19th of April, have taken the Monday off work so I'm definitely in. Unsure at this point about participation in the autocross on the Saturday, may have to work in order to have the Monday off.

I'm heading out there, but won't bother with the Autocross. Got my car serviced and an adjustment to the brakes, which hopefully be enough to fling it around and finally have a red hot go in one of these meets. My mechanic said he could do no more, the brakes on the Laser are small. He suggested to put the hydraulic brake, if I wanted. So we'll see in the next couple of weeks.

Just found out the Motel in Deniliquin in $89. There are no rooms left. Had I known earlier, I would've done that instead of having to camp there. Saturday afternoon will be the first time in my life I put up a tent by myself!

Edited by Camry Crusader

From an email just received:

Here in Deniliquin we have had a lot of rain today. After inspection of the track late this afternoon the committee has decided to cancel tomorrows Autocross event DSCC Autocross Round 4.

However at this stage the VMC Motorkhana should still be able to go ahead on Sunday.

Well, that lets me have a sleep in tomorrow as I'm already packed (was hoping to make the autocross) & I can spend some time getting my new workspace setup. There's $h1t everywhere from the move still, zero chance of getting anything done until it's sorted.