Ripped Off On Ke10 Sl Gear Knob?

mattress

Members dont see this ad

Well that isn't the way things are done here, usually we are a friendly understanding lot and I'm surprised the person in question hasn't elected to explain his side of the story.

Why would he? Anyone would think its a hollinger box that was an empty casing! Lol

I would rather keep the naming and shaming to myself for the moment but from a PM received it's not the first time he has had less than favourable dealings.

It was cheap enough. Like I've said it's not about the money, it's not even the fact that he either lied or made a mistake in the ad. It's that he won't admit his fault.

Obviously not the genuine item but perhaps he thought it was? I agree that its not what was advertised but geez hes copping it now isnt he! In the event hes had numerous bad dealings with members of rollaclub , perhaps a moderator should step in and put an end to it.......

For the amount of stuff he sells he should know better.

For the record I never came here looking for a refund or to name and shame. I came here simply to ask people more knowledgeable than myself if I was right or wrong about the item i received.

I have my answer and I'm happy.