March 6, 201511 yr comment_694875 Would you get outta here with your weird motorbikes already, geeez. :-P Recently took one of these different Bikes for a test ride at the reveal and ordered one right then and there. This one should be here Monday. Will post more info when I can Guess what it is?!? Closest answer gets a cookie Report
March 7, 201511 yr comment_694880 Some sort of weird electric three-wheeler with an enclosed capsule. Report
March 7, 201511 yr comment_694899 Mini supermotard? I had one of these. They're so much fun but they are the worst to maintain — everything breaks. I'm going to guess and say some kind of exposed frame scooter or euro pushbike/scooter combo. Edited March 7, 201511 yr by rian Report
March 8, 201511 yr Author comment_694934 LOL. keep the guesses coming..! HINT: It is a 2 wheeler It is classed as a motorcycle, except for the purists of the brand. It is Matt Black(like most of my vehicles are, lol). have hardly slept since i was given a date of arrival....can not wait to show more Report
March 8, 201511 yr comment_694938 I wa thinking Vespa, but then I remember you'd said reveal. This now has me confused. You and your wacky two wheelers was some of the inspiration for me getting two rgv's. All that matters is grin factor v dollars. Report
March 8, 201511 yr comment_694944 Matte black and has purists willing to write off a model... Is it some form of Harley? Or a ghetto Honda Postie? lol The suspense is killing me. Edited March 8, 201511 yr by B-Lugg Report
March 8, 201511 yr Author comment_694950 You and your wacky two wheelers was some of the inspiration for me getting two rgv's. All that matters is grin factor v dollars. Haha. and agreed mate..! Will be following your thread on them for sure, mate and yeah we have a darn close guess. hoping this afternoon after work, i can take pics(if it arrives today) Report
March 9, 201511 yr comment_694964 What ever that last pic is, try doing that drunk whilst chasing tail...................ha ha! Report
March 9, 201511 yr Author comment_694966 HAHA..! love your work, Reed..! EDIT: The Crate arrived at the store today. all paperwork sorted. now, the waiting game, there may be some assembling required at the store, I guess Edited March 9, 201511 yr by nerfbat Report
March 9, 201511 yr comment_694967 Zowie, I will give you a rep point for every post in this thread if you tell us what it is. Edited March 9, 201511 yr by rian Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now