June 3, 201511 yr Author comment_697639 Every time I get excited and post the thing I'm getting it falls through so imma gonna wait till they are in The back of the rav4 and I'm driving away. Report
June 6, 201511 yr Author comment_697687 Officially mine. 195/60 being fitted as we speak. 14x8 -12 Report
June 6, 201511 yr Author comment_697692 Had to drive for a few hours all over the sunny coast to find wheel nuts :/ Report
June 6, 201511 yr Author comment_697700 The center bolts are catching the brakes so I'm hunting down some slip on spacers. I had 2 need another 2. Report
June 6, 201511 yr Author comment_697705 Took me about 3 hours driving around to find wheel nuts. Brakes have had some angle grinder love for clearance. Plus 8mm slip ons on the front and I'm getting 5mm slip ons for the rear tonight. Flares are bolted on and shit looks ridiculous. Teaser: Report
June 6, 201511 yr Author comment_697706 ʞ©$ɟing guard roller wont work on my car so don't ask how i sorted the guards. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now