Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Lolla The Corolla

Featured Replies

  • Author

:lolcry: WoW, thanks, I think.

 

In a couple weeks She's getting an alram and central locking.

 

I did some shopping around and the alarm and lock was gonna cost me around $950 from AutObarn. But i'm going right to the manufacturer and i'm getting it for $750.00. :)

 

I can't wait.

Edited by JiP_01

  • Replies 375
  • Views 174.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what type of alarm?

mine was <$250 is a two way alarm (the remote button communicates with car) with remote start/ turbo timer in-built, and is upgradeable to GSM module. Mind you it was from taiwan and the instructions were really badly translated. great alarm though.

  • Author

Its a Mongoose 80 Series. They are made localy and are the only alarm that are to Australian standards apparently. They say its cause all the wires are black. Its a 3 point immobilising alarm and is ready for a turbo. It has lots of upgrades and the price is for the alarm and central locking.

 

Apparently, from what i've heard, central locking is like $200 and $50.00 for every door or something.

 

I'm getting it all installed profesionally, i wouldn't trust myself with something like this. Plus if i did it myself i'd mostlikely void the warranty or something.

 

Jon.

A central locking kit is $40, and takes all of a few hours to fit...it is easy as piss....Alot of alarms are black wired, that certainly isn't the only one

  • Author

WoW, just looking at the date and i just realised that i've been on rollaclub for 6 Months now. :P

 

And 594 posts too. Thats almost 100 per month.

 

Thats all.

 

Jon.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

**UPDATE**

 

Since i've last posted i've had Lolla Lowered, got her a Deflecting rear view mirror and yesterday i got her a handbrake console and painted it today.

 

Not happy with the job lowering Lolla cause i only went down 30mm max. :)

 

Heres some pics of the box...

 

This is Before VS. After From the Back seat.

post-1158-1154321432_thumb.jpgpost-1158-1154321495_thumb.jpg

 

This is Before VS. After From the Passenger seat

post-1158-1154321457_thumb.jpgpost-1158-1154321515_thumb.jpg

 

Lastly heres the finish product from above.

post-1158-1154321536_thumb.jpg

Umm were did you get that from cause DAMN that looks good.

  • Author

I forgot to take before pics. It was two shades of brown, UGLY!!! Its from a KE70 and isn't in the best condition. But i don't plan on screwing it down.

 

I found one that i like better tho. Its out of a Corona Wagon. the console is black in colour would have been hot.

 

I tested it out on another KE30 at the wreckers seing if it fits. I did but the handbrake hole was too far to one side and was a tight fit. I would have bought it cause it had a bigger box but i was damaged. The rubber around the lever hole had come off. :)

  • Author

**UPDATE**

 

Hey guys, seems that it took the insurance company 3 months to get back to me in regards to that accident in May.

 

Seems I owe $3,500.00

 

The shitty part is that they charged me for shit. Like all up i was charged around $150 just for the badging on the tailgate. Couldn't they re-use the ones off the old one considdering my car didn't even touch the tailgate. It was the spare tire that pushed it in. GRRR

Edited by JiP_01

  • Author

Okay, i lookd at today's date and i realised that i missed Lolla's first aniverary. :lock_folder:

It was yesterday.

 

I've compiled some pics of how she looks now, a year on.

These pics are of the exterior. You can see my new headlights.

post-1158-1154500295_thumb.jpgpost-1158-1154500311_thumb.jpg

 

She has been lowerd, but i'm not happy with the height. Apparently its onltg one down like 3cm MAX. And heres the boot, a work in progress (Insert Sound System Here)

post-1158-1154500334_thumb.jpgpost-1158-1154500400_thumb.jpg

 

Here is my whole dash, you can see my shelf under my dash as well as my new handbrake console. You can aslo see how i have two rear dimister switches. The left one powers the neons under the dash (Scroll Down). I plan on getting more switches like it and widening the holes that the current switches are in so i can fit two side by side. The next pic is of my new rear view which i removed from a Corona Wagon. I got it so I could have a deflector. I hate those 4X4's with their headlights shining in at my mirror blinding me GRRRR.

post-1158-1154500560_thumb.jpgpost-1158-1154500596_thumb.jpg

 

The first pic shows the seats which i removed out of a KE55 square headlight model. I've removed the headrests to give it more of a vintage look. The seats are in great nic except for the drivers one which as a tear or two. Also it shows the chrome door latches that i got from another KE55. The second pic shows another view of the vinal seats. In this pic you can aslo see my left hand mirror.

post-1158-1154500974_thumb.jpgpost-1158-1154500951_thumb.jpg

 

This first pic shows my steering wheel. The only mod i've done to this is remove the horn center and replace it with the logo from an early KE30. I was surprised that it fit. It aslo shows the Intermittant wipers which i havn't had hooked up yet. The second pic shows how many km's i've traveled in the first year.

post-1158-1154501322_thumb.jpgpost-1158-1154501333_thumb.jpg

 

This first pic shows the shelf and the neon that is above it. The second pic shows the other neon and where its mounted. The neons aren't perminately mounted here, i plan on fitting them properly and maybe replacing the drivers side on with two smaller ones.

post-1158-1154501575_thumb.jpgpost-1158-1154501592_thumb.jpg

 

This pic is just of my engine bay. You can see my new headlights clearer here. Its a bit blurry but thats my recon'd 4K there. I have this braided sleeling kit that i will use after i have my car painted. I will cover all the hoses with a mesh type sleeve. I've also gotten a quote on getting my bumpers redone. It'll cost be around $290 - $310 per bumper.

post-1158-1154503103_thumb.jpg

hey man your ride is sweet as I'm loving it :lock: what do you reckon about the paint on my car coz i wanna paint it diffrent to white but i don't know... :lock_folder: got any ideas??.....

lookin good.if your still interested in a electric boot release a mate put a central locking control thing and attached it to the latch somehow and he can open his boot with his remote now, looks wierd a ra40 poping the boot with a remote :lock_folder:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.